475 Fire mage 5/12m exp, former top 25 world lf late night raiding. CE push/Shadowlands

Hey there. I returned to the game about 3 months ago and have worked tirelessly to get the outrageous cookie cutter gear that fire mage requires. Now that I have it, I’d like to take another foray into high end raiding. 10/12m+ if possible.

Raided with Gentlemens Club throughout BC and Wotlk. Multiple realm firsts. Haven’t gotten CE since WoD though. Now that I’m older and have more free time on my hands, I’d like to get back to doing something I love.

I would prefer to raid late night. 11pm EST or later start time.

It is my intention to get CE and keep on pushing throughout shadowlands and beyond. Hit me up! =D

Vicheyssoise on Thrall is the mages name.

Perseus // US // Horde // Mal’Ganis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wLJ01LgaIc

Currently we are taking applications and inquiries from qualified players who are seeking to define the Horde raid scene in Shadowlands.

What does that mean ? To us that means the following:
1.) Hall of Fame
2.) Top 20 US
3.) Build a name for ourselves as a community and as individuals

Our Schedule:
Tues 9:00-12:00PM EST
Wed 9:00-12:00PM EST
Thurs 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)
Sunday 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)

OPEN RECRUITMENT:

Requirements:

• Qualifying logs in Mythic (regardless of tier)
  • Able to commit to our goals

About us:
We are a group of dedicated raiders looking to push Top 20 US in Shadowlands our outlook on raiding and the game is simple, we want to be at the pinnacle of the raiding community. We plan on progressing through content at a set pace which may initially scare your typical casual raider away from our approach. Once progression is over we take a 2 week break and shift to raiding with a lighter schedule. If you are unable to critique yourself with the same energy you do others please do not apply.

Our guild is a group of friends and acquaintances. We expect members to cooperate with each other and do what’s best for the team. We distribute gear by loot council with performance and consistency put first. We count on each other to research and perform at a level fitting our 10+ years of hardcore progression raiding.

We also know that maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members, to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to a 100% raid spot, and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is about 22-25 players with 95% attendance.

Our application process starts you as a trial and gets you into some raids right away. If things go well through your first 3 weeks, you’ll be promoted to raider. We expect our recruits to be of a similar gear and experience level at our point in progression. They must get along with our guild inside and outside of raids, and must put progression as a team ahead of personal goals and loot. Being active and social is a big part of showing us your best as a trial.

A quick history of Perseus:
Perseus is a conglomerate of top US players who have grown tired of stagnation in their current guilds progress. Even though we are the new kids on the block we understand what it will take and what is required of us to achieve our goals. We have been competitive raiders since Vanilla and more than hold our own as individual players.

Over the years our members have consistently been apart of the best, oldest, and most respected US guilds, with numerous top 20 kills and achievements. Guild accomplishments include top 30 Naxxramas clear at level 60, top 50 Sunwell clear at level 70 (pre-3.0), Death’s Demise, top 50 H LK 25M, top 50 Heroic Ruby Sanctum clear at level 80, top 75 Sinestra kill, top 30 H:Ragnaros kill and a top 20 H:Madness kill.

How to Apply:
Please use the google application listed below to apply. If we’re interested we’ll get back to you within 1-2 days. For additional inquiries contact Sarrus in game
Bnet: Sarrus#1238
App: https://forms.gle/JZxGTa9wM4ekZCic8

Hi Wenttz,

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge late night guild, 12/12 Mythic Nyalotha and looking forward to Shadowlands.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time which would be 12:30 AM to 4 AM EST.

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. That’s why we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, and we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

We’d love to add a 3rd mage to our roster for the rest of BfA and beyond.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you.

Hi! We are Imagine on Tichondrius Horde. 12/12M raiding T/W/TH 9pm PST - 12 am PST. We have an immediate opening for an additional mage.

Hit me up on btag Captain#12193

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 7/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE if possible this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

to the top!!

History:

The Church (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
6/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

See our website for recruitment needs.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. We are currently 10/12M Ny’alotha. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hi Wentz,

Choo Choo Train Brigade is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 7/12M. We are currently recruiting players for Mythic progression. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is necessary.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 11/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Current Priorities:
~Healers~
Holy Paladin - High
Disc Priest - Medium

~Ranged DPS~
Mage - High
Warlock - Medium
Spriest - Medium

~Melee DPS~
Warrior - High
Demon Hunter - High

If you class and spec does not appear on the list feel free to apply. All applicants will be considered no matter the spec/class.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Perifery#1135
Discord: Perifery#2420
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8