7/8M Late Night Player LF Guild

Hi!

My guild recently lost half the roster during Azshara prog, which means I am looking for a new guild! I tanked 9/9M in BoD and 7/8M in EP. I was 6/8M during the first tier on a rogue/mage and got CE in antorus on a mage.

I was tanking for the group and as such have a 446 BrM or 445 VDH. I have been tanking for quite some time, but have also DPS’d during previous tiers. In addition to these two characters, I also have most other characters at 120 and am willing to tank, heal, or DPS. I just want a group I can get CE with.

Logs are available on request.

I am primarily looking for a late night group starting at 10pm PST or later. This is my only non flexible part of the app.

You can reach me on btag: Captain#12193 or discord: Captain#0862

Still looking!

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 7/8 Mythic Palace.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. Can you make that 30 minute difference work?

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. So we start later, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion, and we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you.

Still looking!