[H]412 7/9M ret pally lf 7/9+ guild

412.5 equipped ret pally/tank OS looking for guild thats 5/9 or higher. Im on Illidan but willing to transfer for the right fit. Also have a 410 rogue and a 410 MW.
discord- Whatsfordin#0375
Bnet- srdb#1102

Hello! < Mooncloaks > is 5/9M and 9/9H, and we are the server’s top alliance raiding guild and aim to clear content on a 2-night schedule while also having fun. Our roster includes members who have raided together for many years as well as new friends who have found a home with us. We’ve grown exponentially as players since forming with a goal of continuing this trend.

Raid Environment

Because we are a 2-night mythic guild, raid time is precious and highly valued. Being prepared, punctual, and having a good attitude is expected of every raider. We enjoy our fairly relaxed raiding environment and all love joking around, however we don’t promote drama or being unnecessarily rude. We’re a tight-knit group of players looking for like-minded new members.

Schedule

Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm server (CST) . We also do heroic or normal runs on off days where we can assist with gearing or to play alts. We have previously sold carries for AotC every week on Alliance for the server group as well, once it’s available and if the demand is there.

Do You Only Raid?

Our members love this game and are always up for mythic plus, pvp, or other random things. Many long-lasting friendships exist among members of the guild or have been formed through the guild.

Let me know if you’re interested, or feel free to message one of our officers in game:
Kyte-Thunderlord / Discord: Kyte#6511 / Bnet: Kyte#11657
Belgron-Azshara / Discord: Belgron#5021
Somski-Azgalor / Discord: Somski#8364

thanks for the reply, i didnt mention it in my post like an idiot but i play horde and would prefer to stay horde if possible. if that changes i will be in touch.

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 6/9 mythic (with multiple 0% wipes on Mekka) on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are in need of 1 more great healer and a few great dps to finish this tier with. We have no ret paladins currently, so that spot is wide open for you.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

and im back to looking for a guild. 7/9 now, would like to find where equal in prog

Howdy,

Dark Skies is a long-term cutting edge raid guild, currently 8/9 Mythic and working on Jaina, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time, which is 11:30 to 3 Central (Illidan) time.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team. The guild is run in an open, consensus basis, where things are decided by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:

If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
Drattz#1954
Bagbibe#1661

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.
Progression: 8/9 M Currently have Jaina to sub 30%

Recruiting:

Melee:

Ret
Rogue
Warrior

Ranged:

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Mage

Healers:

Open

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

WE WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS. WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH.

If you’re in and want to be apart of a guild that slaps, hmu.
BTag: Supremacy#11937