From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Actually we didn’t request the chantodo nerf and they barely touched it. If I’m wrong and it crippled wizards they need to undo it. We need balance not bickering.

3 Likes

If archon and vyr are nerfed dunno why, in the same patch, Blizzard is going to make a build reach 145s, it’s nonsense. WWrend and new sader set are not gonna go live capables of 145. It will stupid to nerf some to 13X-140 and buff another builds to 145…
I’m up to WWrend be the top solo build of all classes though.

3 Likes

Um…yeah no we didn’t do that at all. In fact our message has been to buff everyone and bring everyone to the same level so you can move on with your weak troll attempt. Thanks for the free thread bump though.

5 Likes

If there was any crying for the Chantodo build by the majority of Barb’s, it was to have the Dev’s reconsider the Nerf.
I myself just put that build together a couple of weeks before the Nerf announcement, it was fun to play and a very entertaining and I was sad to see it was being Nerfed and I stated that in the Forums and in the PTR and I noticed lots of others felt the same as I.
Anyway you are wrong in your statement but Thank You for the Topic bump

5 Likes

Troll attempt is thinking different about this “PTR nerf”? Then you are the troll here. You want barb to reach those lvls? OK, but it’s not logical after Blizzard last move of nerfing top solo LIVE buids.
I’m OK with wwrend being the top solo build of D3 but making it capable of 145 is just as stupid as Vyrs cleaning a 145 with 10k para.

The core problem here is none of this was properly tested. We can’t tell what needs to be done because they’ve resorted to just randomly changing things again. Season 19 is going to confuse things more because the theme is a disaster. Then of course there’s the total lack of communication and we have no idea what Greater Rift level they’re trying to normalize at. Blizzard you want to give us a hint? Your promise to communicate isn’t getting fulfilled. At All.

6 Likes

Weak Barb class made me to switch to DH years ago.
But I want to play my Barb again.
I have not and never will zBarb.

Revert UNJUSTIFIED nerf, please.

Make Lamentation 300%.

11 Likes

Agreed with the fact that lamentation at 200% isn’t quite enough. 300%-400% would be better

4 Likes

223 Likes and over 400 replies and still going strong.

KEEP IT UP, YOU BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS!

Wanted to clarify something: The Barb community has never requested nerfs for any other class.

In fact, if you read the proposal that started all this, you’ll notice that we never–not once–ask for any class to be nerfed. That was one of the core tenets that we stuck to: No nerfs, only buffs to bring Barbs into relative parity.

Nuking Lamentation’s multiplier sinks Barbs back to the bottom of the barrell.

THAT IS NOT OKAY.

Heeeey

HEEEEEEEY

This gets my vote for comment of the week!

Thanks! That’s two votes! A couple more and who knows, the devs might even consider it haha!

8 Likes

Yeah this is a good point.

You ever notice how they never communicate about what is changing from PTR launch to live patch launch?

The patch magically hits with some numbers no one knows about until it’s already too late.

7 Likes

Hope to hear from Nev today.

4 Likes

I have enormous respect for the truly heroic efforts of the barbarian community to give valuable feedback to Blizzard, for the purposes of improving the game, lead by Free, Rage, et. al.

However, the though that it’s all an act of futility is starting to seep slowly into my brain. :persevere:

2 Likes

It’s never futile if enough complain, there is no way Blizzard hasn’t noticed this gathering of many players all agreeing that they want what was on the PTR against the belt!

2 Likes

Indeed, hope also she gets to speak to the dev(s) about this change.
Nev’s favorite char was Barb wasn’t it? :slight_smile:

I so hope you are correct. On the other hand, from the perspective of the game admins, what goes on here may be trivial and inconsequential to them and their “bigger picture.” As my nihilism grows, this seems more and more likely. I’m starting to lose faith I guess.

BUT, it is truly heartening to see the community rally! The forum is definitely not a solo part of the game.

4 Likes

I like Genghis and Attila more than Hannibal because, eventually, he lost.

I believe if there is a warcry material enough to rally so many players from all classes, Blizzard will take it seriously. Afterall, majority of these groups of players are going to support future Diablo projects if the bond of trust remains strong.

7 Likes

Yep, you got that right

Well, a house divided cannot stand…and barb without his belt will lose his pants.

11 Likes

Let’s make one thing clear once and for all. NO ONE will call me a fake barb supporter, not You or anyone else. Let’s start with “prove”…

Here’s my post from the link you provided:

Here’s a different post of mine in the same thread:

I encourage everyone in this thread who might have any doubts in my commitment in the barb cause, to read all my posts from this thread and than tell me if I’m a fake barb supporter, not just one post out of context…

You also said you support the barb community form day one.

Well this is how you supported it…

Here’s the 2 Free’s community buff thread’s:

2.6.6 Barbarian Community Buff Proposal
2.6.6 and Barbs: A Measured Response

Free got 73 likes for the 1st thread, yet you didn’t like it. Here’s prove:

D3-Barb-Proposal-Free’s-Likes

Free got 111 likes in the 2nd thread. Once again you didn’t like it:

D3-Barb-Buff-Response-Free’s-Likes

Not to mention that you didn’t even post in both these threads :roll_eyes:

Here’s a list of threads that either support barbs or are against the recent lamentation nerf in which you haven’t posted at all:

Wheres the Barb? A look at all region Leaderboards
WW Rend OP, but S19 season theme OK?
Please revert the Lamentation nerf
[Analysis] “Balance” Why WWrend nerf?
Lamentation… the irony
“We heard the whining of our dedicated troll community…”
Barbarians Unite Pls. Nice People spotted :slight_smile:
Hyuuuge barb Nerf 2.6.7
Massive WW/Rend nerf on Blizzcon PTR
“We heard the War Cry from our dedicated Barbarian community!”
Another barb thread
Streamer: “Small Nerf”
BLIZZARD, BE TOLERANT AND STOP CLASS INEQUALITY, plz!
@ Nevalistis in regards to barb proposal
#SAVEBARBS: update Mortick’s to also increase damage by 50% while WOTB is active!

These are the threads were you posted:

Barb Nerf = No S19

This is how your barb support looks like (posts from the thread above):

Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

All I see is personal attacks and the constant broken record argument that powercreep is the reason of everything that’s bad in this game… :roll_eyes:

New speed meta/RGK/4man meta changes

This is how his support for barbs looks like this time:

…and this is how his support for barbs looks like in that one:

ALL CLASSES UNITED: WW Rend

I’ll just leave this one without a comment… You can check yourself if you want.

Last, but not the least. The infamous I’m no barb argument, so I should not speak in regard of barbs at all…

Here’s some screenshot for you:

Amount of hours played on my barb on main account:

Europe Server:

America Server:

Here’s my profile in vanilla D3 on main account. Personal account details hidden for obvious reasons… :roll_eyes:

D3-Profile

Here’s prove I play from season 1 on EU server on my main account:

EU-Seasons

================================================

Here’s some more sceenshots I made today

================================================

Infernal-Machines-Lvl60
Urn-of-Quickening - details on what it is → Here
Rift-Keystone-Fragments

Legacy items:

Skorn
Manticore
Natalya’s Slayer
Thasker and Theo
Ice Climbers

=========================================

Here’s some old ones:

=========================================

Immortal King’s Eternal Reign
The Tall Man’s Finger

That’s pretty much it about me, who has never played a Barb before and am only a DH player argument…

Unlike you I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not.

I’m not spreading false information like I’m a big Barb supporter yet never post about supporting barbs unless, you’re proven wrong.

You’re like Micro on a balance crusade, but instead of balance every class to the TOP players you want to nerf all the OP classes to the Barb and Monk level.

You don’t care about average players who are lucky to clear a 100-110 in seasons just because you can do better.

You keep blaiming powercreep for everything, yet Free already explained everything about it to you better than I ever could or will.

If your support for barbs is to agree to just a 100% lamentation buff instead to revert the nerf than please:

about your powercreep argument or that it is better to nerf the most OP classes or even don’t let WW Red be OP by being ahead of other classes by even 2-4 GRs, just because you prefer to play with HOTA or SS and only use WW build for speed T16…

If you only care about what’s good for you, ignoring the rest of the players, than just keep your support to yourself…

You never posted in both Free’s threads:
2.6.6 Barbarian Community Buff Proposal
2.6.6 and Barbs: A Measured Response
a single time and you have the nerve to say you support barbs…

I on the other hand left my feedback and support and guess what it even made it to PTR and will probably make it live… The only difference is that I wanted it to be as part of the 2 pieces Wastes set, but devs decided to add it to Ambo’s Pride as a new legendary power:

I on the other hand won’t have anything against PRO barbs clearing even 144-146 GRs with any build they like… I know that if PROs can almost clear a 150 Solo or are close, I can do GR110-120 easier. Unlike some players I’m not a fan of pushing and like to play with my own pace. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t give you the right to judge me.

If barbs get really strong even with just one build (although I prefer more than just one), maybe I might even make a 3rd account and buy D3 RoS, just to play with barbs for a change…

For someone who enjoys doing calculations in D3planner I never seen you doing it once in your posts…

Prokahn on the other hand posted detailed graphs and even made calculations how the lamentation nerf will bring back barbs to max 133-135 GR with over 10000 paragon

If you don’t understand how wrong that is and that powercreep isn’t the problem than nothing will convince you…

18 Likes