Streamer: "Small Nerf"

Mod Edit: As this thread was created to insult another player and the thread is being derailed by trolling and toxicity, we’re locking this down.

He calls the obliteration of Lamentations a “Small Nerf”. This guy’s a :clown_face:.

He no longer has my support.

42 Likes

Name calling just makes you look lie a c

9 Likes

You do know that calling specific players out counts as “naming & shaming” and can get you banned, right?

2 Likes

This is what is wrong with this game. People with no knowledge and streamers saying stuff like this.
I’ve seen this Wd guy sitting on his youtube, trying out new things every season. Sitting there saying “Oh this is soooo good”, when he tests things with over 5million dps.
Fluffy should rename himself to notknowatall.

8 Likes

If you want to have a laugh than watch the video…

This video is my opinion on the so called “small nerf”…

24 Likes

you did it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nobody would call an atleast 7 GR nerf a small one… Or should…

6 Likes

Because he is a clueless gamer streamer. They keep doing meta and top of the paragon curve. So they dont think fir min maxing stuff. They would not know how to calculate increasing difficulty levels.

8 Likes

Shame the dude below couldn’t see my sarcasm.

Barbs finally get buffs.

5 min later:

With regards to Fluffy, I think the dude’s a great advocate for his class–Necro. When it comes to Barb, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, and unfortunately, he has failed to take constructive criticism about it.

Streamers and YouTubers have far too much pull with Blizzard. With a few exceptions (Rax, for example), they rarely play the game at a high level, and their content is designed to appeal to the broadest possible player base in the simplest, most easily digestible way. It’s more about the “like, share, and subscribe,” and less about knowing anything in depth.

Here’s hoping the devs realize that losing a 200% multiplier on an item will nerf the build into the ground.

On another note – someone should round up every smart post made by Gasnick, Tune, Pro, Ulma, Jako, and myself, collect it into a thread, and post it here in GD so the devs can see why cutting 200% from Lamentation will ruin the build.

21 Likes

I am no math wizard but ok here goes nothing…

Starting percentage = +200%
Ending percentage = 0%

So if that is a ‘Small Nerf’, then a big nerf is = -200%.
Um ok.

Someone said that is only 5-7 GR’s difference. I guess we’ll see.
Maybe they’ll put it up to 100% by season start or put it back. I guess well see.

EDIT: Unless someone changed how the English Language works applied to Lamentation, this would be a “Small Nerf”
Starting percentage = +200%
Ending percentage = 190%

Last I checked, small meant in this context - ‘not very much’.

4 Likes

Well it’s no surprise to me really. Ever notice at work, the ones who complain about having to do something small when they don’t do anything already…they get that work successfully pushed to the hardest worker(s).

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

2 Likes

You forgot about Wolverine, Hadd, Roidraged, DieHarder and all the others who support the barb cause.

2 Likes

As a point of reference, I made a Crusader ‘Akhan’s Heaven’s Fury’ build that does over 100.
I do not have the time as many others nor do I consider myself as good as some of the great players.
Reiterating I am no mathematician, even I can see that the stats on the upgraded new crusader set are OTT. Even I know I can do 110 with the new set if it does not change because I know how to proc with it.
If I can do it, expect 140 from it.
So this nerf REALLY sux.

I listed Pro.

Pro = Prokhan.

It’s not a definitive list.

3 Likes

Yeah you did, Sorry I’m blind…

1 Like

Free, maybe you should create the thread as your name or Rage is the main PIs in the barb proposal. It would take more attention.

The statistical look into NS era in order to show more in depth player distribution across GRs is below:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/analysis-balance-why-wwrend-nerf/5298?u=prokahn-1764

You could create a thread too, you have also a lot of experience with barbs, just like Free or Rage otherwise you wouldn’t have a stickied guide in the barb forum and you know how to calculate stuff too and actually post your calculations rather than just bragging about doing them like some other math “experts”, who are always advocating for nerfs…

2 Likes

i think i found are Barb song - “We’re Not Gonna Take It” from Twisted Sister

2 Likes

I agree with poster… ban me too pls. GD clowns… I HATES CLOWNS.

2 Likes