Another barb thread

So if we make 600,000 threads and a million posts saying to give some of the lamentation damage back do you think they will? Seemed to work with the few people crying to nerf it.

7 Likes

Blizz told us they can hear us, it seems like they dont, maybe they are kinda deaf when it comes to barbs. Like you said, very odd, it seems like they can only hear the nerf crying trolls.

2 Likes

They only hear what they want to hear. It’s obvious they nerfed WW Rend, because of all tables and graphs provided to them, by Micro or other nerf cries that made no sense at all…

Wish we could handle awards for being the most annoying, hateful and completely clueless troll bend on making everyone miserable and burring all hopes and dreams of having the worst DPS class in game being able to compete against the TOP 2 other DPS classes in the game…

3 Likes

Why should we?

Beyond the point that it is a 2 GR tiers loss there’s nothing really lost. It makes the damage more in line with other damaging abilities instead of a huge outlier. Also it made no sense that a belt had a +400% modifier, +100% is fine and well.

I think it has NO modifier in the latest news…

There is a +100% damage modifier on it currently and in the shown instances

Try 7-9 gr loss, putting it behind the other builds… si much for buffs. Also it was 200%, not 500

4 Likes

You really aren’t good at reading text are you?

PTR power:
Rend can now stack up to 2 times on an enemy and increases the damage of Rend by [150-200%] =+300-400%

Current power:
Rend can now stack up to 2 times on an enemy. =+100%

I did however remember it as 250% max

It is 7GR loss

1.17^x=3

x=(log 3)/(log 1.17)=7

1 Like

Back at you! You seem to have no clue about damage calculations do you?

Stacking twice is the same in both belt while you are losing 200% addition damage. So with 200% damage your damage was 300%=3x and now you can do GR calculation considering every GR needs 17% more monster hp. Then see the formula above.

1 Like

The double stacking is not new, and we are not talking about that. Only the 150-200. With the multiplier removed it has no modifications from the current live belt.

Also, your memory is wrong and it appears you are the one that can’t read, so go ahead and run along now.

1 Like

It is cause of people like you that Blizzard nerfs the fun out of a game.
Get back to calculating.

To the Topic :
People like Micro could spam post tablets, screaming for nerfs like others.
It does not matter how much reason or facts you bring.
They were talking to Barbarian players knowing it all and said they would listen.
They did, and then ( as usual ), took the pitchforkers side and went on nerfing it. Just like the good old days.
Not players fault that the meta consist of a zdps Barbarian. No one asked for it.
Barbarian players finally had a build ON PAR with other classes and it was gutted down.

Oh, remember when Wizard and Necros and Wds, Dhs could do more than Barbarians with less power from paragon points? Hint, they still can after this nerf. Cause it does not matter how op they are… Only the Barbarians. Cause for x reasons

1 Like

DP seems to stand behind saying it could do 144, but his 140 clear was like a dream clear. Also 10.5k para makes a diff, on season it would have been right in line with other top tier builds, so why nerf it. I guess blizz being blizz, takes things away from barbs before it goes live.

3 Likes

Hearing and listening are not the same. The former is an automatic process, save for the deaf. The latter requires the active application of attention.

I would love to ask Blizzard / those respondable for this, why they are doing the things they do.
Wizard and Necro have been Op a long time now.
Wd and Dh came along even though Wd for not so long yet.
When it comes to Barbarians they get nothing. The only role a slaying beast has got, is to gather mobs and make sure the Op classes don’t die.
This is a HackNslash game. Not a wowD3 game.

3 Likes

There has always been that one player selected by the satan himself. In 2.6.1 it was RxT, in 2.6.7 it is the darkpotato.

They push, they feel good, they ruin and then they disappear. Then barbs show no improvement. Maybe a saffron wrap here and there and an expired mortics etc.

Funny thing is all of them can play Wizard or Demon hunter as well but somehow do not push as hard. The barbarians must really have done something bad I guess.

4 Likes

I mean that’s what it took for them to kill D3 in the 1st place so i don’t see why not.

It begs the question: Why barb is not allowed to clear that though?

Why? Is it written in ten commendments?

1 Like

Play the D2 LoD barbarian, there are 30+ ways to make an amazing end game character and you don’t need Blizzard to hold your hands while doing it.

Must be something, would have been nice for barb to be good for a season though.