Unyielding Tues/Thur 6 - 9 PST 3/9M LF Mages/Boomkin/Warlock/Hunter - 1 melee

Unyielding on US-Lightbringer is a semi-casual, progression raiding guild with the vision of becoming one of the most distinguished guilds on the realm both in terms of our raiding accomplishments and our genuine camaraderie.

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth. That said, we are actively recruiting at this time. We need additional raiders to expand our current raid team roster.

Currently, we are seeking the following:

Ranged dps classes - Mage - All other ranged class can dm me, we can discuss in further detail.

Healers - Priest only at this time.

Any other dps classes not listed here can be considered for our team. Just DM me on discord for a chat.

We raid every Tuesday and Thursday night from 6pm to 9pm server time (PDT). We ask every raider to commit to these raid nights. Additionally, we have an attendance optional raid night on Sundays also from 6pm to 9pm server time (PDT) which we use as additional raid time for progression raids, alt raid nights for farm status raid content, achievement runs, organized M+ groups, rated PvP content, etc.

Our leadership team and most of our members are >30 years old, so we understand the importance of placing family, health, careers, education, and other real-life commitments before any obligations associated with playing a game. That said, we ask that every potential raider being willing and able to commit to the above raid nights/times barring any unforeseen events. We also ask that raiders provide as much advance notice as possible if they are not going to be able to attend raid.

To reserve a raid spot your chosen character must meet the following criteria: must be level 70, and must be raid ready (item level should be >430, gear should be gemmed/enchanted, and player should have raid/M+ experience with this class/role).

Contact info is Discord Raid Leader - disbeliever (was Disbeliever#11400, GM - Dreamscale#0001 and Co-Raid Leader Mach#1194.

Early morning rise, fresh week, come join us !

on tonight for some mythic 5 man, open to chats in discord.

Update to our needs and current progression. Just a few more for mythic content! NO MORE PUGS!

Bumpity, really would like to see a DK dps application. Please have logs.

All melee roles for us are full now! Thank you for all the messages! Just looking for ranged dps - Warlocks, Hunters , Spriest. Hit me up in discord if you are one of those classes!

Hit me up today!

Hit us up tonight

hit me up on discord for a chat.

On today, updated recruitment

Tuesday raids, hit me up.

Update to being 8/9H. come join us we have room for our mythic team.

434 Unholy dk looking for a home. Disc - Nebz#0442

1 Like

On today! Shoot me a DM in discord.

update to recruitment, DK slot is full for now. Come hit me up MAGES! look, I know you are out there, I know you want to raid, come on lets go, I don’t have one and all my raiders in that trinket slot are already 4/4 on their teir sets, I can’t print better money then that for ya.

Looking to fill those mage slots, hit me up.

Still on tonight

Up to the top heros!

On today! Join us before rest!

On today! come join us before reset.