Yzlu-Tichondrius

Marksman / Unholy
Wildvsman-Tichondrius
Unholycrap-Tichondrius

Contact
Discord: fishyfishy.
BNet: DrFishy#11308

Willing to server transfer for the right guild

Be willing to talk you if you have time, hit me up.

Hi Disbeliever! Unfortunately, our schedule clashes with yours on Tuesday so I don’t think it could work out. Thank you for reaching out though!

Hey Yzlu,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and we would love to have you both for our mythic core.

If you consider weekend raiding, we raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! Thanks for the response, but I’m afraid 8 EST is 5 o clock for me and that’s just a hair too early. Sorry mate!

1 Like

Hey! If weekend mornings are an option, we’re a super stable, small guild by design in Lightbringer-US.
We’re currently 4/9M and raid 9 am eastern to noon, sat / sun, we’ve been toguether for 10+ years.

add me at slerne on Discord and we can chat if you’re interested in a morning weekend guild!

sent you a req on discord!

Hey, if you’re still looking, here’s our recruitment post. You didn’t list Sunday as available, but I figured I could check. We’re 7/9M working on Echo and hoping to get some new folks to bench people who’ve been consistently problematic with mechanics or DPS.

If you are interested, please reach out to me. My contact info is in the post. My name is Krys & I’m the GM/RL.

Could use both of you! -Illidan. Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression NEED A COUPLE MORE DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Sending you a friend request, but here is our info so you have it