Holy/Disc Priest [5/9M] Looking for guild

Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that raids 2 or 3 days a week, with CE focus. I don’t really want a hardcore guild, but I definitely am looking for progression. I am on EST timezone, with preferred raiding days being Monday through Thursday.

If there is any interest, please post your guild below with a discord or bnet attached and I’d be happy to reach out.

Thank you!

Still looking :slight_smile:

bump up :slight_smile:

Hello! We are a newly formed guild on Area 52. Our prospective raid times are Tuesday Thursday at 9 pm. Please contact me at Syloz on discord.

Check us out, i think we might be a good fit and are right on the same progression with you. Read our post over and our discord link is in the post too. Mainly looking for DPS but would make an exception for a good healer and have one of our heals go DPS.

Thrall [Mystic Dragons] 5/9M Tues/Thurs 8-10PM EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Guild & Server: Area52-US
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 7:00pm-10:00pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9 H ATSC, 5/9M ATSC (Zskarn 20%)
Recruitment Contacts: echo#1627 (Bnet) _justinthyme (Discord) - or you can reach out to our GM - _kjo(discord) - kjosteen#1824(bnet)

Cutting Edge focused. We ask our players to have mastery over their class, and always putting in the effort to improve where possible. We expect excellent attendance and to come ready to raid. If you plan on being absent for any reason please let us know in advance. We want very team oriented mindset players.

LF any and all players to improve our roster and make a push at CE this tier.

Hello! would love to talk to you about our team.

Hey Lifo, we are progression orientated but not hardcore in a world where we do overtime raids etc. Every now and then an optional sale / heroic run though.

< Functional >

US/Area 52
Horde

Tues/Weds/Thur 9:00-11:30(EST)

Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible 7/9M + AOTC
Vault of the Incarnates 8/8 CE
Sepulcher of the First Ones 9/11 M
Sanctum of Domination CE
Castle Nathria CE
Ny’alotha CE

< Functional > is a mythic progression orientated guild who enjoys playing together with zero drama.

Progression raiding remains Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-11:30pm EST; Invites at 8:45pm EST.

Outside of that we have a lively community, always welcoming friends/casuals, which enjoys PvP and M+.
On Friday we run an alt or sale run depending on the week.

What we expect from you:

To be properly/max geared, enchanted and gemmed (We will assist with this).
Maintain good raid attendance (barring emergencies).
If you cannot make raid please post to communicate.
Come prepared and on time with consumables.
Have a reliable connection/computer.
Be an asset to us. We want to get you in/get you gear but you need to show you deserve it.
Mythic raiding experience comparable to ours is an asset.
Have a good attitude in raids and out. This means no drama what so ever and be able to wipe to new encounters and maintain a good attitude etc.
Be willing to sit. If you are sat, be ready to come back in at any point.

We do not carry people through raids.

We are a team and it takes all of us to be on top of our game to progress as quickly as possible.

Always interested in exceptional players of any class or role

We are actively recruiting the following roles-
Aug Evoker
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
DPS Warrior
Mage
Warlock

We will contact through battle.net or discord after you apply @

https:// tinyurl .com/functionalapp (remove the spaces)

We also have an additional team that is AOTC driven with easier mythic bosses. This team raids Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30PM EST with invites going out at 8:15. Recently transferred from Hyjal, casual core team has raided together for a decade+, getting AOTC and most times easier mythic bosses down before taking breaks to play other games, enjoy RL or alts between tiers.

Apply to this team @
https:// tinyurl .com/continuum-functionalapp