Horde ranged dps lf raiding guild

Experienced ranged dps looking for a raid guild. I prefer to play during the week and not raid weekends. I can play mage, hunter, warlock, and shadowpriest.

wed/thrus 8-11 pm est 3/9M jrzo#1414

Hey Mornfen! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 8/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, rogue, dk
Ranged Dps: Token sp, mage, hunter

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hey man, Im Ley a healer in the guild Devious 3/9M. We are currently looking for a ranged dps either warlock/spriest to join our mythic progression team. My btag is Ley#11334 and discord is Ley2124 if you are interested in having a conversation about possibly trialing for our roster :slight_smile:

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H and 2/9M (2% wipe on amalg with 10 pulls total).

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since. We achieved 4/8M Vault, 2/11M Sepulcher (roster boss), and 5/10M Sanctum.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved Keystone Hero last season and have achieved it this season as well.

We are currently looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a spriest and additional (non evoker) dps.

PVP/Other

We enjoy a variety of additional content such as PVP, mount/mog runs, and achievement runs. We have a very active discord and community.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

If you are interested and/or have questions please hit me up on discord at dave.8008

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: Aberrus 9/9 NM 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Goal: AOTC is a milestone. Our main goal every tier is to improve. We’re looking for mythic prog mindset and for players that are willing to change classes/specs if needed for fights. We have lofty ambitions that we are confident we can achieve. If you are a competitive player looking to go to Mythic, This is a place for you. We’re always looking for more rebels to join us.

What to expect when joining?
Everything is done in a serious environment, but during breaks, there is some humorous banter. We invest a lot in our players, so you won’t need to worry about the cost of raiding.

Expectations for our players:
If you do not comprehend a fight, you have to research it outside of raid time and ask questions in our community channels. This allows you to think critically before we pull the boss, and we can then make the best use of our time. You must maintain a 90% attendance rate - we can’t slay bosses until everyone shows up and is ready to play. When you enter the raid, you must put your ego aside. Everyone must contribute to the group’s success; we must do or die together.

Our raid team’s current top priorities:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any (Low Demand)
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/Resto
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Holy/Ret
DH: Havoc (Low Demand)
Evoker: Prev
DK: Unholy (prefer)

When contacting us, please include a link to your Warcraft Logs. Also, please be prepared to tell us what you can bring to the team, thank you!

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 5/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers and DPS

Seeking new members. We are an 18+ community. Desire to Go AOTC. We’re an adult oriented Guild that are looking to push. Optimizing fights and your class/spec is encouraged.

Great community of friends! If raiding is not your thing, we’re always looking for members for M+ keys, too! Our goal is to become a small-medium Active AOTC.

Raid Team needs:
2 Healers - Resto Druid/Priest/MW Monk Preferred (careful with mail stacking)
3 Melee DPS - (need a warrior for attack power buff - full on rogues)
1 Ranged DPS - (need a mage for int buff - full on shamans)

If you’re available to chat on discord, please DM me: Raemynn

tommyc06#1514 we will take you right now 2/9m very active guild outside of raid and m+

+NRG-Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

We are looking for a Warlock. We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST.

hit me up on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn

we raid wed/thurs 8-11 pm est and are 3/9 M. 0.2% on experiments and need a S priest

jrzo#1414