Priest LF Causal Guild

Playing on Zuljin but could be open to xfer for the right group

Returning to the game after a small break and looking for a home for the rest of DF and 11.0

I am playing a Holy/Shadow Priest Ilvl 426, still learning to heal but not doing too bad a job. Really looking to do keys atm and maybe raid next patch as I just had a baby and my schedule it a little hectic but hopefully it will clear up by 10.2.

Would really like a non-toxic guild that likes to do m+ from baby keys to high teens and the new Mega Dungeon. IDC about raid times/days right now but when I am ready to start raiding again nothing tooooo late as I need my beauty sleep.

Active discord would be amazing not one when I join all I see if posts from 2 months ago…

I know its a long wish list but hoping to hear from someone!

1 Like

hey! send our GM a discord request!
defnotlove

1 Like

Hey girl hey! Congrats on the baby :slight_smile: As a holy priest - I can show you the worlddddd.

Below is my guild spam, as far as the raid times - those may change as we continue to grow our ranks. Happy to find a better time for all folks.

We are alt-aholics, and doing little keys is quite fun, would love to see you grow in your skillset and slap some content.

[Degenerates Only] - Stormrage - Is Freshly Formed M+/Raiding Guild of sweaty Degens. LF Chill & Semi-Casual folks. We’re all about being loud and have a good time. We have some great gamers apart of the group that are happy to help/teach/hang out.

Our goal as a guild is to be a true community in that - folks feel free to chit chat, to ask for help, to group regularly without feeling left out or ignored.

H Reclears currently - Thurs/Sunday 9pm-12am EST. Content is easy - practice and good vibes are what clears bosses. Standing in fire does sometimes give you a buff, and its usually my healing parses :wink: Stress free and fun raiding environment is our ultimate goal.

If we’re not having a good time, what is the point?

Send me a discord friend request if you wanna chat more :slightly_smiling_face: You are welcome to sit in discord and partake.

Discord: mayonnaise_
Btag: Musturd#11211

Hi Bristy, we would love to have you here at , we are looking to grow our M+ community and would love a future healer for our raids.

Hello! I am the guild leader of Insatiable Hunger an Area-52 guild. We are a very newly formed guild looking for more people to be able to do some raids at the end of this tier and hopefully have a solid team for the start of Season 3. Currently, we only do keys and are looking to be able to be a very social guild with a promising future.
We are currently looking for all roles so please feel free to join.

We are looking at raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 pm EST but that may change depending on when we have a team and when would be a good time for everyone involved. We are also looking at Friday and Saturday raids at the same time.

If you are interested please join our discord at discord.gg/FPAF6qCTAf or private message me at Syloz on discord as well or feel free to reply to this post. Even if you are not on Area 52 please feel free to join!

Thank you for your time and hope you have a wonderful day!

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Be looking at investing in your future if you are down. I know you aren’t into raiding now, but we could use more casual people to hang and key runners. Maybe raiding in the future. Congratz on little one.

Hey Bristy,

I don’t think you have a long wish list at all. Nothing wrong with being up front about the things you’re looking for in a potential home.

I’m pretty sure we check all of the boxes, but would love to have a conversation about it if you haven’t already found a home.

Obligatory link to our recruitment post

If you’re thinking you might be interested - Briznot on Discord | Briznot#1909 on Battle.net

Hoping to hear from you!

Come check us out!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983