442 AOTC H/D priest LF raid spot

Willing to faction/server transfer if the guild is right. Also pretty happy to just run cross realm

Personal goal each season is 2500+ and AOTC, but willing to push further. Difficulty of the content and skill of the group will be a determining factor on that last bit.

I love disc healing M+ so having regular M+ guild nights is a bonus. Also would like to learn to spriest eventually so letting me dps on alt nights would also be a bonus.

I will request I run with you first before joining. I’m shopping around for a particular kind of guild that is adult and friendly but, during progression, shuts up and listens to raid lead, returns quickly after a wipe, and generally respects the time of their fellow raiders. My patience for attention hogs in discord is very limited.

Please review my logs and gear before chatting me up. I just came back like a 2 months ago after about a 10 year break so I’m a lot rusty.

Bnet Hardtack #1804

Hey there furgoe,

Welcome back after a long break. I’d love to chat about potentially joining us as we need a healer for our core team. I will send you a friend request and leave our info below. Hope to chat soon!

Hey Furgoe, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hi, Hardtack,
We’re Chain Reaction on Lightbringer, an AotC guild, 7-9:30pm pst T/Th. At the moment we don’t have a spot for a healer, but we are actively looking for a priest if you are flexible on role. We always request a trial and it sounds like you might be a good fit with what we’re looking for.
Hit me up, RowanBeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord if you like!

Would love to talk to you about my team.

Just wanted to reach back out and mention that our team MAY be growing so there’s a possibility of a healing spot after all. Would love to chat with you if you like.

Hey!

Daybreak @ Tichondrius is recruiting DPS and 1 healer for our AOTC/Mythic roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

We welcome any chill player to join as well on a normal member status.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Divine Esports Horde and Alliance options
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progressiom

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation /warlock
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

btag:Tyrue#1545

bumps bumps.

Hey!
Im from on Area 52. We are a late night raiding guild and in need of a a few more for our core. We raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est . We all like to hang out on discord and run keys during the week/weekend and then come together and kill bosses twice a week. We are 3/9mythic atm. If you would like to help us get to 4/9 message Marloe on discord or check out our forum post for a link to our application:

Good luck on your search!!

bumps and bumps

you could be a good fit feel free to message us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

bumps and bumps and bumps,

Hey - my guild Daybreak (18+/Tichondrius) is recruiting a 5th healer our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

bumps and bumps.

We are currently looking for a priest to fill a last spot. Feel free to reach out and we can discuss this more.

bumps and bumps and bumps.

Hi Furgore,

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Feel free to play on 1, some, or none. It is not mandatory to play on all 3

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

We are also open to cross server raiding

Lok 'tar

Once more unto the bumps, dear friends.

Hello There Furgoe!

Night Veil Legacy is a new raid team that is looking to clear heroic and prog into mythic this season.

IF this is something that is interesting to you, why don’t we have a chat?

My discord is kynyssael

Feel free to contact me!

Thank you for my time