Group of 3 looking for Mythic Raid team

Good day!

Myself and 2 friends are looking for a guild to raid with for the remainder of 10.1 and future seasons.

We are available Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12pm EST (2 days only, times not flexible, sorry)

We achieved 4/9M this tier, with 50+ pulls on rashok so far.

Looking for a great environment to get engaged with and drive ourselves to improve. We are looking for an established mythic guild that clears into the later stages of mythic each tier.

Please leave your info and a discord contact below and I will reach out to. Happy to share logs in dms as well!

Love to chat with you about what your team is composed of, add me on discord if we are interesting to you. GL in your adventures otherwise.

Terra is a new mythic raiding guild whose individuals have various levels of mythic raiding experience, including CE. Our mission is to efficiently clear the current Mythic raid tier and push M+ keys. Our previous team cleared 4/8M and 2/9M in Dragonflight. Members of this new team are making the push to Cutting-Edge by shifting to a more serious and dedicated raid environment. We expect our raiders to put in effort and bring their A game in raiding and Mythic +.

Apply here: https://forms.gle/ap5i37qzC74TjbWeA

Raid Schedule
Wednesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST | Invites go out at 8:15pm, we pull at 8:30pm

What you can expect from us

• An organized and competently run raid with clear raid calls, structure, and strategy
  • Resources to help you come prepared to raid (boss/video guides/PTR footage, boss strategy discussions, WAs)
  • A strong healing core with planned CDs and active discussion/adjustments throughout the tier
  • Technical skill building with player log dives and post-raid analysis
  • A focus on building a stable, successful mythic raid environment with like-minded people
  • Active and competent M+ community

What we expect from you

• A respectful and productive attitude
  • Collaborate with teammates; analyze and learn from mistakes, discuss boss strategy
  • Show up on time and prepared with appropriate fight knowledge for all raid bosses, including using required WeakAuras (posted in Discord), watching the required video guides, and reading strategy discussions on Discord
  • Fill your weekly M+ vault each week during progression
  • A willingness to put the good of the group above your parse

Class & specialization requirements
Each member maintains one raid ready character and can play all specializations of that class for their primary role. E.g. A priest healer maintains both Holy and Discipline, a ranged shaman maintains only Elemental, and a mage is expected to play all three specs. Tanks are expected to play 3 different classes in their role.

Terra recruitment needs
All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply even if you aren’t a class/spec we are actively looking to recruit. As we are a new team, we’re in the process of recruiting to finish out the rest of the tier as well as preparing our comp for the next tier. The following needs are based on Raid Buffs/Utility that we currently have and are subject to change.

• Mage - High
  • Warlock - High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior - High
  • Preservation Evoker - High
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight - Medium
  • Havoc Demon Hunter - Medium
  • Enhancement Shaman - Low
  • Rogue - Low

Apply here: https://forms.gle/ap5i37qzC74TjbWeA
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Terra
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/707495

• Guild Master - Brewseph
    • Discord: Brewseph
    • Battle.Net: aballan1#1916
  • Raid Lead - Valyran
    • Discord: warmachine396
    • Battle.Net: Warmachine#1750
  • Healing Lead - Aewynn
    • Discord: aewynn
    • Battle.Net: Jess#11797

Unfortunately one of our group cannot start raid until 9pm EST.

Thanks for reaching out though!

Hey! I am the GM of Girls Night from the server Thrall.

We are a brand new guild formed with the purpose to achieve a cutting edge every tier, at a US200 or better level (starting in 10.2). We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-1230am EST. We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around that possess a likeable, team-focused personality. There is no place for egos, toxicity or degeneracy in the guild and players like that will not be given a permanent spot regardless of their skill level.

In GIrls Night, will find leadership with years of experience that is open minded and addresses concerns, where underperforming players get addressed and the raid environment is kept at a chill, non-toxic level. Everyone here has a say in how raids are approached and we openly encourage discussion during progression fights if the discussion is productive. We are looking for players that embrace the team aspect of mythic raiding and are willing to contribute ideas and focus their efforts to ensure we kill bosses in a timely manner.

If that sounds good to you, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or discuss trialing! I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180 (preferably), or btag at Protek#11993.

Well good thing 6 PST = 9 EST ! :grinning:

Indeed :wink:

I read through your post and unfortunately we would not be able to commit to that 3rd night when its used for prog, and we would prefer to not have to re-prog bosses we’ve already killed this tier. But I will keep you and mind and reach out if anything changes !

Hello! I’m Syrk, an officer with GFY :slight_smile:

GFY Enterprises [Fizzcrank/Aggramar] is currently 4/9M (12% best on Rashok) and we’re looking for DPS to join our Mythic raiding team! We raid Tues/Wed nights at 9p-12a EST. We also run M+ keys all week long! We have friendly guildies who run keys or alt raids throughout the week. :smiley:
We’d love to hear from you! <3
Feel free to reach out to us here, or one of our officers on Bnet or Discord.

Syrk
Bnet: Syrkette#1449
Disc: Syrkette

Froosty - Guild Leader
Bnet: Froosty#2349
Disc: Froosty

Sent you a discord request!