Lock looking for aotc guild

Hi, I am getting back into WoW and looking for a guild to get aotc and stick with for future expansions to come.

I love lock and my only goal is to eventually get each (future) raid’s aotc. Friday and weekends work best, but some weekday night’s might also be possible.

Right now I can provide utility, have discord, addons, no drama and can be consistent with attendence. Had some experience raiding and can manage heroic mechanics getting aotc before, but am still trying to do more dps.

Thanks!

How do you feel about Tues/Thur nights? We do run mythic raids but we are only 3/9 atm. I am at this point looking to the future and 10.2. let me know what you think. contact info is at the bottom.

Hi Zemorak!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!
Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey there! Some info about our guild down below if it interests you!

Guild & Server: Carefactor Zero - Tichondrius

Raid Times/Days: Thursday/Friday 4:30 - 7PST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M

How to reach me: taullaris (discord) Taullaris#1461 (Bnet)

Requirements: A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and help others. And an inclusive mindset
Needs: Looking for DPS and Heals for core team but all others are welcome for subs/casual play!

Other than raiding we also do Mythic + dungeons and play other games while hanging out in discord. The main focus of our guild is a place where people can have fun and learn the raiding side of the game while progressing with likeminded individuals

if our time can work for hit us up

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hey!
Send me a request on discord - imjustmadd
Be glad to chat with you about our new guild!!

going to leave our guild blurb below and see if you like it. We are currently farming Heroic raid, so you could come get some exp on the current raid and work on getting ready for the next.

Mysti

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have many social members and just love to run keys most non raid nights.

We storm the castles 8:30-10:30pm PST on Wed /Thur. 9/9H currently.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players catching up on what they missed in the last expansions.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, jobs, and/or kids so we respect your time and that things might come up from time to time.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

Looking for a Mage, lock, DH for balance of the team, but all classes are open

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

Reply here or find me on:
Discord: Mystivell
Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597
(yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey Zemorak,
Would love to chat with you. I know you prefer Fridays and the weekends but are you open to Thur night? If so we’d love to have you.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

MYTHIC TEAM: Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Heroic Team: Thur 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
Mythic Team: 4/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC
Heroic Team: Brand NEW

Needs for Mythic Team:
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Sham, DK, DH

Needs for Heroic team:
Tanks: All classes open
Healers: R druid, R Sham, Aug, Disc Priest
DPS: All classes are open

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hey Zemorak! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hey Zemorak!

Our guild is recruiting for Heroic raid for both Current season as well as preparing for next season. We’re an AOTC focus guild that enjoys running Heroic Raid as well as Mythic+ dungeons. We are currently actively recruiting all classes/specs.

Would you be able to talk more over discord? Feel free to add me so we can chat.

Discord: Raemynn (Two N’s)

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• Holy Priest
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Ret
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hey Zemorak,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and we are looking for a warlock for our team; whether that’s for our aotc runs or pushing into mythic.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Add me on discord: kukukan85. If you’re still looking for a home. Happy Labor Day regardless !!

The Wolfpack is looking for All Roles to round out our roster

We are a Heroic Raiding Guild, as well as a guild that runs M+ all the time.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday - 9:15PM to 11:00PM Eastern - and even with a very light schedule we manage to hit AOTC every tier.

We do have AOTC for the current tier.

My btag is Phantakk#1999 and my Discord is Phantakk

Realm: Zul’jin