4/9 mythic disc priest&dev evoker LF guild

Reforged Gaming - Mythic raiding guild on [H] US Kil’Jaeden

Recruitment is open for all DPS, Tanks and Healers.

Progression Raid Times: (Pacific Standard Time)
We raid twice a week, with an optional third day during the start of a tier (Wednesday)

• Tuesday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST
  • Thursday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST

About Reforged Gaming:
Reforged was formed in 9.1 during the end of Sanctum of Domination in Shadowlands. We have maintained an active mythic roster since then, and have improved on that roster each tier. We are currently working towards our first CE as a guild, but our primary goal is to end this tier in the US top 500 ranking.

Rankings***
Sanctum; World-2656 US-976 Realm-11
Sepulcher; World-2001 US-777 Realm-6
Vaults; World-1940 US-754 Realm-5
Aberrus; World-1694 US-606 Realm-4 (As of 6/26/23)

Where to find us/apply:
If you would like more information on our guild, or would like to apply, please visit us on the website “Guilds of WoW”: guildsofwow /reforged/recruitment

For additional inquiries, please reach out to any listed officers for more information.
Dynoflight; Sindawin; Sixx; Creachy; Burq; Holland

Hi Faiwybeawy,

If you’re willing to play the evoker, we’re looking to add one to our team.

Current progression:

5/9 Mythic Aberrus
8/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs.

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to continue with securing CE for the remainder of Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Nolly (BattleNet ID: Nolly#11989)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hello, I sent you a b Tag request, We are looking to trial a healer this week. We are 4/9M with rash to about 10% similar to you. Very active guild, Lots of outside raid day things happen! Multiple raid teams, Good people. We raid tues/thurs 8-11 EST. If you would like to chat more just send me an add!
Selorkie#11481

Curious if youre still looking?
Tues/Wed 830-1130 EST
4/9M Rashok to 15%
Small,tight knit guild.
Mortiia on Disc Mortiia1612 on Bnet. would love to talk.

If you are still looking we are seeking exceptional players to add to our multi-CE team

About Us:
Premonition (Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya+SOD+SFO+VotI) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Warrior
Havok DH
Mage

Medium
WW Monk

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/3LyG4Cu

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Sorry to hear about your raid team :frowning:

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

I am going to be sending you a request bigkef. Would love to chat with you

Bumps up to the top

Discord: Faiwybeawy

Back up to the top

1 Like

Bump bump bump bump.

Hey there,

Not sure if you are interested in a team thats in the process of being formed still, but my guild on Thrall could use both of you for the roster. We are currently sitting at a roster of about 10, and almost all of the team is 6-7/9m already from other guilds.

We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am EST. Our goal is a minimum US ranking of 200 in our first raid tier with the preferred rank being much higher.

We have experienced leadership that have lead many guilds to success in the past. If you are looking for a team that will hold everyone accountable for their gameplay instead of allowing 1-2 individuals to hold back progression for the rest of the team, my guild will be a good fit. We will run a serious but chill raid environment. We want raiding to still be fun but the expectation of players to buckle down when its time to focus up will still be there.

If you are at all interested, my discord is justin0180, or my btag id is Protek#11993.

Cheers and good luck! Hope to hear from you and have a chance to discuss!

Still looking

We would love to talk to you both.

Thank you but reprog is off the table appreciate it

Saw that you ended up bumping back up, but figured I’d give it a second go just because I think y’all would be a good fit here :)) we’ve got some really solid prog on experiements and are likely killing it this week so we’d be on Rashok right where you want us :smiley:

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hello Faiwybeawy, I am the recruitment officer for Bold-Stormrage.
We are currently recruiting ranged dps for our CE focused weekend team.
We are currently 4/9 with rashok being down very soon (10%)
If you have any interest in us, please reach out. Times and contact info listed below:

—Raid Times—

Saturday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST
Sunday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST

Contact (B-Tags / Discords)

• GM/RL: Jäger#11356 / staffeln
  • Recruitment Officer: Hildifonz#1843 / hildifonz
  • Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276 / Gorskï#3509
  • Melee Officer: Daniel#14905 / HiP#1609
  • Ranged Officer: cavajason#1988 / cavajason#5383

Going back to the top!

Hey here! We are currently 1/9 M and looking to fill the roster for a full dedicated 20M. If you are still looking please reach out to me, we would love to discuss you joining us and what that would look like. We also have a casual crew if you ever need to slow down on raiding.
BTag: Bradwenk#1698
Discord: Wenkel007

Not looking for regression but I appreciate your post

Bumping up after 6 hours

1 Like