443 Aug/Prevoker LF Mythic/M+ Guild

Hey there, I’m a Aug/Prevoker LF a guild, although I can also play Dev if need be and I don’t mind playing it. Been soloing by myself to 2700 io but I’m interesting in mythic raiding and a guild to push keys with. I’m an ex-raider in the past with Realm First achievement in WotLK (Lich King) and Cutting Edge in Legion and my schedule in the next year has allowed me to become a raider again. I take time to learn fights, come prepared and early, and I’m open to constructive criticism. Thanks for your time!

Hey Meepmorpe, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hi Meep, would be interested in having you check out our team. Our info in post below. Let me know. We have room for you to trial as early as our raid tomorrow! Thanks for consideration:slight_smile:

Hey if you still looking hit me up on discord. HotnHordy#9685

Be interested in speaking with you if you have not found a team yet. Please send me a DM on discord to speak more.

We are in the market for some Aug’s, and I’d be happy to take a look at your older logs. 7/9M team here w/ echo to 11 percent. 2 days, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Feel free to add me on btag - Conzeula#1172

Hey there Meep, we’re looking for an Aug/Dev Evoker for our roster. Raid times are T/Th 8-11pm est, working on Zskarn.

If those raid times suit you and you’re interested, feel free to apply at the link below.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey! Im from on Area 52. We are a late night raiding guild and in need of another Aug voker! We raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est . We all like to hang out on discord and run keys during the week/weekend and then come together and kill bosses twice a week. We are 3/9mythic atm. If you would like to help us get to 4/9 message Marloe on discord! Good luck on your search!!