444 mage 2/9m currently late to tier really want a strong core with consistant prog

i have great raid awareness long history of mythic raiding and reliable . i come prepared early and ready for raid lf weekdays evening not super late night , willing to xfer for the right group.

Hello!

Maybe not quite what you’re looking for if you want to immediately hit CE but my guild Daybreak on Tichondrius is looking for DPS for our raid roster. Raid times are Mon and Wed 7PM to 10PM PST. Guild is 2/8 VotI and 8/8H AOTC - we are all ready to step into mythic progression. Maybe not CE this tier as we’re building the team but we’re dedicated to improving and getting progress, wherever it takes us.

Recruitment link is below - check it out - if you’re interested or have questions please feel free to reach out to myself or Grum and we’d be happy to chat.

Cheers!

Hello! Our guild on Zul’jin is recruiting trails for a core DPS spot on our mythic raid team. We are currently 3/9M with hopes to be 4/9M by the end of next week. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm CST (9pm-12am server). Our guild is one big family - we like to have fun and our general humor is crude at times but do get down to business when it comes to mythic prog. If you are interested in learning more, or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! My discord username is hanginald.

1 Like

We are in need of a consistent mage atm, hit me up on discord: disbeliever.

added on disc

Meow Meow Kitties on Area 52 is looking for a mage and a DH to finish out the tier with us. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 730-10pm EST. Currently 4/9 M. Guild is very active outside of raid times. Discord contact: buffycat

Hey there, Pixxal. As a fellow mage, it never hurts to have more. I’m not sure about your raid times but I’ll post my guild’s recruitment post and let you see if our schedule works with yours.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Druid, Monk preferred)
Also recruiting: (Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage) Also taking all DPS, but hunters

(Abberus M 3/9 and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827 We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

schizo is a newly re-formed guild on area 52 looking to recruit for a core Raid Team. We raid W/Th 8:30-11EST. All of us are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging CE together.
We Are Currently Looking for: 1 healer, and a few dps to round out the team.
Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of immediate recruitment needs.
For any questions, please send discord DMs to: toasteeyy, penguinator766

hi, we may have a spot for you in Scripted-area52
4/9M and rashok at 0.0% , raids are tue/thu 8-11pm est
discord: tal3021

Server: cenarius
Guild: something shiny
Current raid prog: 4/9M
Raid days/time: Thursday and Monday 7-10 pm PST.

Looking for more dps to join our roster. If interested add me. Discord: ecdubs

we are looking for more dps for a CE push, take a look and let us know if interested:

Hey there, I’d love to talk with you about possibly raiding with us. Here’s the guild info. If you’re interested, then contact me but if you’re not, then I wish you the best of luck finding your forever home.

Hello Pixxal,

Parasomnia is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 9/9H 4/9M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a 3 raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs
Frost/Fire/Arcane Mage
Sub Rogue
Dev Evoker
Balance Druid
WW Monk
Any healer with DPS OS

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Pacific time

If your interested contact;
Irizz#1719 (discord irizz#0828)

Hi im from on Area 52! We raid Wed/Thurs 10pm- 1am est . i know that can be a bit late for some but thought i would extend the offer anyways just in case. We def are in need of a mage atm and would love to chat! We are 3/9mythic and working on experiments. We like to have fun but then focus up and take it serious when it comes to downing bosses. If you are interested please reach out to Marloe on discord! Either way I wish you luck on your search for a guild that fits your needs!

hey there, i raid with a group that is 3/8 M right now and at 10% on experiments. right now we need a few more solid players to round out our core and contribute to our community. we raid sunday/monday 9pm-12am EST and are trying to get our best possible roster moving forward. if you wanna chat more about it you can reach me on discord at barny8263 or bnet at Eggs#11694 . GL on your search!

Divine Esports
Horde and Alliance options
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progressiom

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation /warlock
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545

Hi Pixxal, let me know if you’re interested in checking us out. Thanks

Hey there, I’m from Special Friends on Proudmoore. We’re 5/9M, working on Zskarn and could use a mage. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM EST to Midnight.

Contact me at:
.dreade on Discord
Dreade#1346 on Bnet.

Or our GM
arrib on Discord
Arriv#1535 on Bnet

Hey there pixel we are Deathshow on Area 52. Currently we are 5/9M with skarn to 30% we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est you can reach me at sig9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on bnet

Hey there. Almost One Shot is currently looking for DPS for our Mythic progression team. Raid times are Tues and Wed nights from 7:45-10:15 CST. We also do an alt run on Sunday night from 7:00-9:00 CST if you’d like to come check us out. Drew#1744 if you’d like to add me on bnet.