2/9M 445 Spriest Looking For Guild

Looking for guild that is planning on pushing CE. Long time experience raiding, cleared Sunwell when current. All BFA CE. Took a break for Slands and looking for a new home. Looking for a new home :slight_smile:

Currently 2/9M Kazz + Zskarn :open_mouth:

Looking for weekday raid start time no earlier than 7pm EST and no later end time then 12 am EST.

Btag: ForTheJim#11602
Discord: forthejim

1 Like

Vouch :slight_smile: 10/10

1 Like

would love to speak to you about a raid spot, let me know if we interest you on discord.

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players!

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 5/9 mythic 37% Zskarn Looking for people to compete for spots on the main roster. Subs/bench players.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey I am Narako from Jump Off. We are looking to recruit your Spriest and I saw you could meet our schedule of Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST and was wondering if you found a guild already? If not, I would love to chat if this sounds like it could be of interest. We are currently 3/9M and working on Forgotten Experiments. We’ve gotten really close to beating it. Thank you so much for your time and have a great night!

Guild & Server : US-Zul’Jin
Raid Times/Days: Wed & Thurs 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 3/9M Aberrus
Recruitment Contacts: rizzloe (discord) Jrzo#1414 (bnet) or me akiyamazaki (discord)
Requirements: 435+ ilvl, on Zul’jin or willing to transfer, Mythic experience, reliable attendance + advanced notice if you’ll be absent, class + spec knowledge, team player + good attitude.

Yo we need a solid spriest!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey, we’re looking for some folks and we’re on mal’ganis. Might be a good fit for ya! Hit me up on Discord @krystalline

Here’s our recruitment post:

Hey! I am the GM of Girls Night from the server Thrall.

We are a brand new guild formed with the purpose to achieve a cutting edge every tier, at a US200 or better level (starting in 10.2). We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-1230am EST. We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around that possess a likeable, team-focused personality. There is no place for egos, toxicity or degeneracy in the guild and players like that will not be given a permanent spot regardless of their skill level.

In GIrls Night, will find leadership with years of experience that is open minded and addresses concerns, where underperforming players get addressed and the raid environment is kept at a chill, non-toxic level. Everyone here has a say in how raids are approached and we openly encourage discussion during progression fights if the discussion is productive. We are looking for players that embrace the team aspect of mythic raiding and are willing to contribute ideas and focus their efforts to ensure we kill bosses in a timely manner.

If that sounds good to you, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or discuss trialing! I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180 (preferably), or btag at Protek#11993.

Hello!

Good Vibes (1 of many teams in guild “Envelope”) is recruiting for our CE focused team. We’re currently 6/9M, and on Illidan-US. Check our website out and throw an app in if you like what u see:)

Good Vibez - Envelop.GG

If you have any questions you can hit me up on BT Rain#11158