421 Frost mage

Ex alliance player. 1/9 mythic with 4% wipes on Mythic Amalg, LF a raiding guild to gear up and progress with. My alliance guild recently died and i figured it was time to reroll to the good guys. Im currently playing frost mage, need some gear but can catch up quick. Pst me here or in game @kngx#1411 or on discord @kngx

Hey Xkng, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey there! I’d love to chat if you haven’t found a home yet.

Here at Organized Chaoz we understand that family and life happens. We are an AOTC focused guild who does dabble in mythic.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11est. When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ and other content.

We are looking to build our roster.

My discord is shiloh0935 and bnet shiloh#1377

Hey Xkng,
Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
3/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Weekend Warriors- Proudmoore-
We are recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est
Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat
Zanaria01

I’ll add you on discord.

Hey, you’ll make a great fit, let’s chat?
Sun/Mon 6-9PM (PST)
Discord: Gnomez4life#5699
BNET: Gnomez4life#1101

Hello Thic! If you’re interested in a more casual environment I’d suggest my guild to you. It’s not a guild that looks to do mythic raiding for anything other than “eh maybe we can get a few bosses down if we got everyone aotc” We’re Disciples of Chaos MG. No expectations, just want people who are respectful of others! DOC was created to provide a community offering every kind of content World Of Warcraft has to offer. With a compassionate team of leaders we’ve been able to cultivate a community of people who are willing to go above and beyond for their fellow player. We do N on wed/thurs from 7-10pm server (central time) H friday/sat 7-10pm server

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro - Area 52- : Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST
Current Progression: VOTI AOTC : 9/9H Aberrus 3/9M (Currently reclearing for trials.)
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
RaiderIO: Yes
Warcraftlogs: Yes
Requirements: Prefer mythic raiding exp. Understanding of mechanics and situational awareness, attendance, and improving logs.
Needs: Mage / Aug / Warlock / WW /Rogue ALL DPS All roles are competitive and welcome to trial…