Cant delete but i found a guild!

gg’s may i never come back here again

Hey Pewpewspaz, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey there! I’d love to chat if you haven’t found a home yet.

Here at Organized Chaoz we understand that family and life happens. We are an AOTC focused guild who does dabble in mythic.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11est. When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ and other content.

We are looking to build our roster.

I would love to chat

My discord is shiloh0935 and bnet shiloh#1377

Unfortinatly due to my work scedual i wont be able to make your raid times reliably. thank you for the offer tho!

Weekend Warriors- Proudmoore-

We are recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est
Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat
Zanaria01

Hey we are Deathshow on Area 52 we are 5/9m we raid Tuesday and Wednesday night from 8 to 11pm est if your interested you can reach me at Sig9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on bnet

I could always use more quality ranged personal. DM me in discord if interested in starting a trial.
Unyielding Tues/Thur 6 - 9 PST 3/9M LF Mages, possibly a healer

Hi Pewpew, we could use you on our team :slight_smile:

Info here -[A] Something Shiny 4/9M lfm - 7-10pm PST

still searching, not too interested in server hopping

Hey there!

Guild & Server: Renogy (Weekday Team) - Horde - Thrall

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00PM – 11:00PM EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 3/9M

Recruitment Contacts: strickn (discord)

Requirements: A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and help others.
Needs: Looking for DPS and Flex Heals, socials are welcome!

Beyond raid, we have an active community of players that playing things together… pushing keys, playing games in discord, chatting and hanging out. Gives us message, we’d love to chat more!

Still searching! man this is a pain.

Guild searching sucks.
Before my last one that I left, I was guildless for two years.
Trialed with a few, but overall most guilds nowadays are either cliques, or treat this as a second job, and not just a game.

1 Like

Thats what happen to me, turned wow into a job. burned my self out and quit for a year and some change. but man do i love raiding :cry:

1 Like