443 Dev/Aug Evoker LF Casual Mythic and Mythic + Guild

Howdy all,

I am 443 Evoker looking for a AOTC first with Casual Mythic after guild. I like to do alot of Mythic + and push keys so if you have a very active key enviroment i would love to hear about it. Looking to swap to Aug shortly and give buffing the buddies a go. I am west coast so my avaliability is 6pm pst to 11pm pst Mon to Thurs. Any questions or just want to chat My Btag is Jarondis#1961

2 Likes

Hi Jarizard!

We are Gnomaste, an AotC-focused guild that has achieved AotC every Tier since 9.0. Although we have no interest in CE, we are looking for a few more dps to round out our roster in order to clear the first few bosses in mythic.

We pride ourselves in having a relaxed, fun raid environment able to efficiently progress through content. Several of our raiders have extensive mythic raiding experience, and always strive to help the team improve by providing constructive feedback, log analysis and gameplay advice. We are a stable guild, with most of our members having been a part of the guild since the start of Shadowlands.

Outside of Raid, the Guild likes to run organized key groups and play other games together.

Please let me know you’re interested! We would love to run a trial with you.

Server:
US - Sargeras

Schedule:
Tues/Thurs
7pm-10pm Pacific / 9pm-12am Central / 10pm-1am Eastern

Current progress: 9/9H

Discord: etherealalan or palebluedot
Bnet: ethereal#11561 or sagan#1907

Bumping it up to the top

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players!

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 4/9 mythic 45% rahsok Looking for people to compete for spots on the main roster. Subs/bench players.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

We are sitting around 23 people but spots are always competitive and we are always looking to sub in certain players/classes for fights!

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Bump up again

Back to the top

Still searching for a forever home

Looking to keep this near the top, still looking

Hello, we at Bold are still recruiting for a dev evoker/potential aug evoker. I know you stated times throughout the week, but if weekend raiding also works for you feel free to reach out to us. We are currently 4/9 and officer contact info is listed below.

Bold is aiming for Cutting Edge in season 2! Our goal is to create a Cutting Edge team that has a fun and welcoming environment yet is still competitive with very high expectations. We’re looking for like-minded people to join our roster and aid us in our push for that beautiful achievement. We need people who understand what Cutting Edge requires and are willing to push themselves. We will do thorough log reviews and work to become as transparent as possible so that everyone can be a part of the success of our team. There’s no “I” in team after all.

Raid Times

• Saturday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Sunday: 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST

Recruitment Needs

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Closed
  • Melee DPS: Open
  • Ranged DPS: Evoker / Mage / Druid

Updated: 16 June 2023

Regardless of the recruitment status, we encourage anyone to reach out and inquire!

Not a Raider?

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! We are an active Guild and certainly not dead - people do stuff together and chat. Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?

Interested in raiding with us but can’t commit yet or for one reason or another aren’t ready? You can join as a “Prospect” until you are. There is no time limit on how long you can be a Prospect, so as soon as you are ready and/or able, reach out so we can start a trial.

Reasons for being Prospect can include (but are not limited to):

• Temporary schedule conflict
  • Undergeared
  • Logs need to be improved
  • Leveling

Basic Requirements

• 18+ years old.
  • Initiative (look through your own logs and be able to improve on your own).
  • Commitment to all days.
  • Active and run keys.
  • Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
  • Always come to raid prepared.
  • Competent and strong player.
  • Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.
    • With 10.1, you can obviously remain Horde on Stormrage but joining the Guild is still required.

Contact (B-Tags / Discords)

• GM/RL: Jäger#11356 / Staffeln#5835
  • Recruitment Officer: Hildifonz#1843 / hildifonz
  • Healing Officer: Pudgyjoe#1276 / Gorskï#3509
  • Melee Officer: Daniel#14905 / HiP#1609
  • Ranged Officer: cavajason#1988 / cavajason#5383

Hi there! Are you still looking? I’d love to invite you into our discord and chat about what VALOR-Thrall has to offer!

Hey man, I sent you a btag request about my guild. I am the healing lead of our raid team and was wondering if you could add me back so we could further converse about you finding a new home <3

Bumping this back up to see whats out there

Search is still on

Sent ya a Bnet add, let me know if you like to chat.

Hey! Our guild is [H] One More Pull on Zul’jin, and we’re actively looking for some DPS! :slight_smile: We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30PM EST and are usually really active with M+/PvP/achievements outside of raid if you’re into those. We only shoot for AOTC, looking to dabble into mythic but absolutely not going for CE. We’re semi-casual - we know what we’re doing and expect others to do the same to make sure no one is hard carry and everyone can enjoy the content. I’m also really into pushing keys, so looking to have that included in our guild! Feel free to reach out on disc (Mollotov) if it seems like something you’re interested in!