[H] 444 Fire Mage LF 2 day guild

444 Mage looking to get CE this tier. I was unable to raid consistently in 10.0 and 10.1 (start) because of personal family issues. I’m back on track and ready to get CE this tier.

Current Progression:
3/9M on toon (Guild progression: 5/9; wasn’t there for kill, but Experiments 5% and Rashok 1% wipes)

Experience:
4 CE’s since Shadowlands

Guilds with 5/9M progression preferred.

I’m available Mon-Fri after 6PM PST

Contact
BNET: jdot#11464
discord: jdot

1 Like

bumpie bump bump

[H/A][NA][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team :nazar_amulet: |End of Line| :nazar_amulet: - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello jdot!

I would love for you to join my team!

About Us: 4/9 Mythic (4.9% Rashok), 9/9 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties

4. Guild repairs

5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

What we want:

• Proactive raiders

• Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:

DPS: A Rogue, Any Ranged and a WW Monk

Heals: None

Tanks: None

For more information, add the following or click the application link below:

Recruiter: malideon-Discord

Apply: apply.wowaudit com/us/zuljin/end-of-line/mythic?preview

Hello Malihuo,

I’d love to check you guys out.

However, my start time does not align with your start time. I have a hard start at 6PM PST because that is when I get off work.

Unfortunately, I can’t start at 5PM PST.

Thank you for reaching out!

1 Like

Hey! I am the GM of the guild on Thrall. I am in the process of forming a new raid team with the focus of achieving cutting edge at a US200 level or better. We are looking for solid, level-headed players that share a common interest with us in achieving CE on a very limited schedule, at a faster pace than guilds raiding much more than us.

We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am (EST). We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around and possess a likeable personality. We prioritise players with excellent personalities and team-focused attitudes and firmly believe a team of players that mesh well together will always succeed.

If you are a team player who has a competitive drive, we would love the chance to talk with you.

I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180, or btag at Protek#11993. I hope to hear from you! Cheers

Hello Letmecritdat,

We also raid PST and also in area-52. Let me know if you have any questions, here’s my copy and paste.
Parasomnia is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 9/9H 3/9M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a 3 raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs
DPS Evoker
Aug Evoker
Mage
Spriest
Paladin
Any healer

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Pacific time

If your interested contact;
Irizz#1719 (discord irizz#0828)

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Any Exceptional Monk: High
  • Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hi Jdot,

Given your CE experience and what you’re looking for in a 2 day raiding guild, I thought I’d share a guild that might be a good fit. I’m from a new mythic raiding guild 3/9M on Area-52. We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a 6 hour schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. We’re a group of raiders with various mythic experience, including CEs.

We raid 8:30-11:30pm ET Wednesday/Thursday and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we watch PTR footage and take a look at logs to create our strats and healing CDs that we’ll use during week 1. We also regularly analyze our play and come to raid with modified strategies to ensure our success.

Our primary organizational focus is progressing through mythic raid content in a constructive and productive raid environment. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture constructive.

We’re also an active M+ community that has a number of players in the 2.5k-3k io bracket. We are looking for more players to fill out groups for weekly keys.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Recruitment post: [Area-52] <Terra> 3/9M LF Mythic-Minded Raiders (Former CE Experience)

Application: https://forms.gle/ESQXrPm6fsNKvfDx7

[NA] [H or A] [Wyrmrest Accord] 9/9H 3/9M Looking to Expand Progression Roster.

We are a Mythic Progression guild looking to expand our Core Raid team. We are currently 20/25 and are looking for mostly DPS but all roles are welcome. Members of the guild also regularly run 20+ keys.

Raid Time: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST (6pm-9pm server)

We typically run last 2 of Heroic(for chance at evoker lego) and then Mythic.

You do not need to be on our server to join our raid team, all welcome.

Btag:blockyt#1769 or send a discord message @ blockyt

We don’t do any complicated applications; we will just take a peek at logs and/or have some trial runs, ezpz.

Hey man shoot me a Dm on disc - bdub93 Lets chat my guilds recruiting dps for our raid team currently 2/9 M ATSC, need a big fire mage we raid 8-11est not sure if it works for you fully but if your interested hit me up.

Hello! I’m Syrk, an officer with GFY :slight_smile:

GFY Enterprises [Fizzcrank/Aggramar] is currently 4/9M - looking for ranged DPS to join our Mythic raiding team! We raid Tues/Wed nights at 9p-12a EST (6p-9p PST). We also run M+ keys all week long! :smiley:
We’d love to hear from you! <3
Feel free to reach out to us here, or one of our officers on Bnet or Discord.

Syrk
Bnet: Syrkette#1449
Disc: Syrkette

Froosty - Guild Leader
Bnet: Froosty#2349
Disc: Froosty

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players!

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 5/9 mythic 37% Zskarn Looking for people to compete for spots on the main roster. Subs/bench players.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

We are sitting around 23 people but spots are always competitive and we are always looking to sub in certain players/classes for fights!

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Need a good mage!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey there, I’m from Special Friends on Proudmoore. We’re 5/9M, working on Zskarn and could use a mage. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 PM EST to Midnight.

Contact me at:
.dreade on Discord
Dreade#1346 on Bnet.

Or our GM
arrib on Discord
Arriv#1535 on Bnet

Would love to talk to you on Discord : disbeliever. Hit me up to chat.

Hey!

Im from <Magical> on Area 52. We are a late night raiding guild and in need of a a few more for our core. We raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est . We  all like to hang out on discord and run keys  during the week/weekend and then come together and kill bosses twice a week. We are 3/9mythic atm. If you would like to help us get to 4/9 message Marloe on discord  or check out our forum post for a link for an application:

Good luck on your search!!

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are 5/9M on only 4 hours of raiding per week. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Application to join guild - forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA