446 Ret 3/9M (5/9 Exp) LF New Raid Team

So I recently realm transferred to a new guild, and after only 2 weeks of raiding, they have decided to “call it for the season” due to burnout. I am by no means ready to be done raiding. Raiding is really the only part of this game I genuinely enjoy.

I have one CE achievement back in WoD on Mythic Archimonde, I only returned to WoW near of the end of Season 1 of Dragonflight. I am having a great time and am not ready to call it quits on progression raiding.

So essentially what I’m looking for is a raid team that is “around” my progression, 3-5/9M (plenty of experience on Rashok) that is thriving. I don’t want to realm transfer again just to experience the same issue as I have been the last month or so. I want to find a guild and actually be done feeling like I’m constantly having to search because people don’t want to raid anymore.

My username has current logs on warcraftlogs, and I can link you them if necessary. (Would link them here but it wont let me)

My battletag is Vicfire#11666.

I am looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 6-11pm est, day of the week is essentially not important, number of raid days also not really important, but prefer at least 2 lol.

1 Like

Hey!

Guild & Server: Renogy (Weekday Team) - Horde - Thrall

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00PM – 11:00PM EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 3/9M

Recruitment Contacts: strickn (discord)

Requirements: A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and help others.
Needs: Looking for DPS and Flex Heals, socials are welcome!

Beyond raid, we have an active community of players that playing things together… pushing keys, playing games in discord, chatting and hanging out. Gives us message, we’d love to chat more!

Figured I’d drop a try here to see if you be interested. We do raid an hour after you post so we may not work out. But if something comes up I don’t want to miss a chance for someone. Hit me up in discord disbeliever Unyielding Tues/Thur 6 - 9 PST 3/9M LF Mages/Boomkin/Warlock/Hunter - 1 melee

Bump for trying out with a guild for next week.

Hey,

I think you’d be a good fit with us, at least in terms of goals and desire to never find yourself LFG (we’ve been around for nearly 4 years and never intend to call it quits).

We are 7/9M, so our prog is a bit ahead of yours; but your logs seem decent! We raid Sun + Mon, 9pm til Midnight Eastern, so if that extra hour is not a deal breaker for you, I urge you to check out our recruitment post and contact me on Discord.

Hey, we’re looking for a ret 4/9 M. Please message me at Arc#12410 to chat.

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild focusing on raiding and M+.
Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde and alliance side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! The guild has had an active raid team every tier since Wrath.

We currently have two groups raiding and multiple mythic plus runners. Our guild is filled with working adults who love to play the game. We are also always looking for new friends who like to Mount/Mog collectors.

Current needs are as follows:

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS - DH, DK, and Monk are highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players. We currently have 2 spots.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833

Heya! We’re looking for DPS for our 2 day mythic prog team for S3. 4/9M Aberrus and trialing folks on our chill alt nights.

Bumping it up. Still looking for a guild around with around 4/9M or 5/9M that are doing reclears and not just extending lockouts to force progression, as I want to at least clear all bosses once and not just be doing 100% progression while still only showing 3/9M even though I have experience with 5/9.

Bumping it up :smiley: