442 Spriest LF guild Multiple CE

Multi CE Shadow Priest looking for a new home.

Experience: Raiding since TBC. Cleared Sunwell when current, Heroic Lich King, CE all of BFA took a break in Slands.

Coming back to the game this tier. Have been bouncing around a little. 1/9 M currently. Looking for guild CE aiming.

Can heal in a pinch.

Days/Time: Any day start time after 6pm EST End time Latest 12 AM EST

2 Likes

Hey there!

Saltforged, on Illidan is searching for a shadow priest. We are currently 3/9M (6/8M VOTI). Many of us are veteran players that have progged content all the way back to vanilla. Raids are Wed & Thurs 7-9:30pm cst. Message me on discord .marsela if you wanna chat!

Hey there! I am with The Mechanically Gifted on A52
Currently 3/9 M and the goal is to try and hit CE each tier. The team has been completely re-worked and we are nearing our goal of optimizing the raid team. Looking to fill a couple more spots before we have our complete roster.

The guild is a tight knit group of like-minded individuals with real lives and real jobs and real responsibilities but we all get together because we have one objective in mind and that’s to kill the big bads and loot their stuff in the process. We are aiming for that semi-hardcore feel of committing to raiding without putting our real life responsibilities in jeopardy. Please have logs ready if interested and message the following officers/GM

Recruitment Officer
Bitobear - Adem#11584

Guild Master
Awhnvoker - Juhbone#1720

Hey ! Were currently looking for a Spriest on Mal’Ganis were 4/9M. Rashok dies this weekend.
We raid Friday-Saturday 8pm Eastern -12am Eastern
My discord is " skritchy. "
Hope to hear from you
Astral

Greetings! I would love to chat more about our mythic raid team. We are a 10 year guild, therefore we are not new or are we rebuilding. We have previous CE kills, and currently 2/9m.

Lets chat over discord!
Dicord: derrickforreal

Hi Cleavertown! I think you’d be a great fit for Obscure Latin Name on Illidan! Here’s our info below;

We are towards the tail end of your times but within, and are looking for an exceptional Spriest. If you think you fit that bill we would love to speak with you.

About Us:
Premonition (Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya+SOD+SFO+VotI) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Warrior
Havok DH
Mage

Medium
WW Monk

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/3LyG4Cu

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey, if you’re still looking, hit me up on discord at .morrie

Small Indie Company on Bleeding Hollow Server is recruiting one Shadow Priest to fill the last spot in our 20 man Mythic Raid Group. We are planning to start our mythic prog on 7/11/2023 and would love to have someone like you in our Squad. Our expectation for Season 2 is 7+ bosses and we will be planning to make a hard CE push in Season 3.

We raid Tue/Wed 8:30 - 11:30 eastern and run Guild M+ every day inbetween. We are also a very social community where there is always someone around to hang and play with.

If you would like to know more hit me up on discord or bnet

Discord - avatan
Bnet - Avatan#1364

ataxs#1268 3/9M thurs 8-11 PM est add me if interested

Hi,

We, Jump off located on zul jin horde are looking for a S priest. we raid wed/thurs 8-11 pm est and are 3/9m with experiments at 0.2%. if interested feel free to contact me @ bnet jrzo#1414

Hey! I am the GM of the guild Girls Night on the server Thrall. I am in the process of forming a new raid team with the focus of achieving cutting edge at a US200 level or better. We are looking for talented, level-headed players that share a common interest with us in achieving CE on a very limited schedule, while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere to raid in.

We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am (EST). We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around that possess a likeable team-focused personality. The guild will not tolerate egos or toxic attitudes, and will not hesitate to replace players who are only out for themselves.

If you are a team player who has a competitive drive but doesn’t want the toxicity typically found in top level guilds, we would love the chance to talk with you.

I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180, or btag at Protek#11993. I hope to hear from you! Cheers

Hey man shoot me a Dm on disc - bdub93 Lets chat my guilds recruiting dps for our raid team currently 2/9 M ATSC (4% pull on Amal), raid is 8-11 est Tuesday/Wednesday. If your interest hit me up look forward to hearing from you

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance players! Good luck on finding a new home

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 5/9 mythic 37% Zskarn Looking for people to compete for spots on the main roster. Subs/bench players.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic. As I mentioned above, dathea is almost dead!!

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

We are sitting around 23 people but spots are always competitive and we are always looking to sub in certain players/classes for fights!

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Check is out my guy!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey,

Would love to chat with you about a core spot on our mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST. Hit me up on discord and we can chat more.

Discord: phani

Would love to hear from you, hit me up on discord.

Ay-yo. We need people. We are currently 5/9M with 28% on Zskarn. Multiple 3K+ io players too.

We raid 9-12 EST Wed-Thurs

Hit me up
Disc - big.nut
Bnet - BroRanger#1533