[H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!

<Angry Mob> is a long-standing active 6-hour-per-week raiding guild, recently moved to Mal’Ganis. We were 7/8M in Uldir, 8/9M in BoD and looking for more like-minded players going into Rise of Azshara. Our goal is to progress efficiently on a light schedule.

Raid nights

• Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
  • Optional Wednesday farm: 9:30pm - 11:30pm EST (or until everything is dead)

Actively Recruiting:

• 1 healer
  • solid dps

Skilled players of any class and role are always welcome to apply.

We’re casually semi-hardcore, most of us being grown up nerds with IRL responsibilities. We favour players that know the ins and outs of their class and seek to maximize DPS while dodging (most of the) fire. We have a short raid week, so being on time and ready for raid is important. Absences are fine, but we do ask for advanced notice.

Our leadership is experienced and our raid atmosphere is pretty chill. Our player base includes a broad range of people; from US Top 50 raiders, highly achieving M+ and pvp players to people who are new to mythic raiding.

A ton of mythic raiding experience, while nice, is not a must. Raiders earn their raid spot through performance, attendance, activity and attitude. There is no “old boys club” here. If you want to play with us, we want to play with you.

msg Jesz (bnet: Jesz#1830 | discord: Jesz#4542), Livie (bnet: livie#11751 : | discord: livie#4169), Turbo (bnet: NirboTurbo#1979 | discord: Turbo#9504) or any of our officers in-game if you’re looking for a new raid home!

4 Likes

Great guild with some very fun people! cant wait to see yall here

1 Like

Jandoo! One. Of. Us.
Thank you :smiley: Very stoked for BoD

I’ve made some great friends in AM over the last 8 years. Excited for a couple of new faces, and to push CE!

1 Like

I’ve flipped flopped back and forth over the years between raid groups and guilds but the atmosphere and progression within Angry Mob is the first time in a long time that I’ve felt at home within a guild. It’s always lots of fun just talking or running M+ or the more casual Sunday Farm runs. I can’t wait for BoD to see what any new trials or members bring to the table :+1:

1 Like

Can confirm. Mob not actually Angry, but super nice and welcoming. I’m excited to be a new part of the team! :hugs:

1 Like

still looking! hit us up :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This guild is neato burrito

1 Like

Thanks guys :smiley: <3
We’re still looking!

Sweet hang.

1 Like

Still looking for the right fit for these couple of core raiding spots!

We’ve filled out everything except for 1 priest! still looking for the right fit, holy preferred but disc is :+1: too!

Updated with our recruitment needs - mages please!

3/9m now!!!

Still looking for that mage!

Updated our needs, looking for 1-2 solid healers and possibly a couple of strong DPS.

Still hunting for a healer :smile:

Still looking :slight_smile:

4/9 now! Still looking for the right fit :grin:

Big opulence kill!