411 havoc dh looking for guild 2/9m atm

Yo looking for a mythic guild at least 2/9m im a team player and just want to progress est guild pref but doesn’t need to be also any days as well work oh also HORD ONLY

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Pref hord only

Hey Crustylovee!

Who is John Galt is a Horde raiding guild on the server Hyjal. We raid 3 Tue/Thur/Sun from 7:30-10:30pst (10:30-1:30est) Our current progression is 3/9M 9/9H. We are currently looking to ad a DH to our roster. I would love to get some more information from you. You can add me on Btag: Delgalo#1485 or Discord: Delgalo#9742

Hey Crustylovee. I recruit for The Bad Mama Jamas on Illidan Horde. Recently transferred from Sargeras 3/9M 9/9H raiding Mon-Weds 8-11PM Est. Shoot me an add on bnet @ Memez#11109 if you are interested.

If you’re interested in a 2/9M. Sat/sun morning 10(11)am - 1(2)pm est. Hit me up. leha#11627

Redlines a 4/9 M Horde guild. We don’t have a DH. If you can make our times, your pretty much in. 12PM-4PM EST Wensday and Thursday. You would have to app, but you would be fine.

think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 2 teams and a partner guild for cross guild events. We have a vibrant and health community that is growing (with a 3rd tentative raid team being created). Id love to bring you all on board for my team, team Alacrity. We raid 2 days, invites go out at 845pm and raid runs until 12. we have many scheduled events (detailed below). I’ve added you to bnet in hopes we may set up a discord interview. I can offer you an opportunity to raid with either of our teams, our Rick & morty is seeking a DH high priority.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
3M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38.
–required ilvl for mythic 395+
– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34
– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks (of your stat type) weekly

–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
9H | 9N
– minimum neck ilvl for heroic/mythic is 34
– Minimum ilvl for heroic 390
– 1 M+10 or higher weekly is encouraged

about the guild as a whole:
we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:
★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

BookmarkShareFlag

< Advantage > is a progression minded guild with casual raiding times. We are a former semi-hardcore guild that formed with the release of Warlords of Draenor where we were a US 100 guild. Now in BFA, we’re taking a more casual approach to raiding. We still aim to get Cutting Edge but on a lighter raiding schedule. We are now starting on mythic progression!

Server: [Horde] Illidan
Raid Schedule: Tues, Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Central Time.

Because we are raiding on a light schedule, skill and reliability as a raider is of upmost importance. Do join us if you’re:

• Able to reliably make it on raid times.
  • Mechanically competent.
  • Around 400ilvl

Current recruitment needs:
High Priority:

• DPS Demon Hunter
  • DPS with healing offspec

Any DPS classes not mentioned are also welcomed to apply. We generally follow the mantra “bring the player, not the class”. You’ll get a core spot if you are able do demonstrate competence in mythic raids.

Contact Info
Willoes: thelws#6495
Margok: Starscream#1920
Jonker: Final#1627

[H]Topped Off-Illian is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We are currently 2/9 mythic.
We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

I’m not sure if you’ve found a home yet. But on Emerald Dream is in dire need of a DH. Love to chat! We are currently 3/9 but closing in on opulence. We run a heroic alt run on sundays; and then run t/w 8pm-11pm server. Reach out to me if interested!Ashleigh#1843

Hello! We are looking to add some talented dps to the team! Please add any of us for a chat if interested, and good luck in your search!
discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Hi Crustylovee! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for Demon Hunter to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Despair is looking for ranged DPS to round out our roster for Mythic progression.

Server: Thrall

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 4/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Sunday (Optional Heroic Clear) - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

About Us:
Our Guild formed back in 2007, we took a break but came back during Legion and hit the raiding scene hard! We enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, Arena’s, and RBG’s, if that’s something you’re into. Our guild ended 6/8M last tier.

Feast and Flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bring your own as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/BigWigs, Angry Assignments

Add me for more information, or to talk about joining: FunkyHoggy#1601

Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]