3/9M 412/405 RDruid or MW Monk LF guild

I have a resto druid and a mistweaver monk that I play regularly. I’m looking for a 2 night only mythic raiding guild that ends no later than midnight est.

Druid is 412 ilvl, and have killed Mythic Champ and Grong
Monk is 400 ilvl, and have killed Mythic Jadefire
I will provide logs.

I will not consider an alliance guild for my monk because my RBG team is horde.

Please leave a bnet or discord contact!

Rocket Surgery - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog. We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+.

Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided. Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello! If you are still looking here is a bit about us!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Ignores Mechanics is 5/9M with really good progress on Rastakhan! We raid T/W/TH 11pm - 2am CST

Contact me
BTag: Zenine#11353
Discord: Zenine#5719

I will drop our spam below this, but I always prefer to just chat with you on discord and answer questions that way. Hit me up EdgeDaddy#8491 on discord. We are definitely looking for another good healer so I’d love to look over your logs.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 3/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• EdgeDaddy#8491 (RL Discord)
  • Cross#12398 (Recruitment Bnet)

Happy Friday

If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place.
We’re 3 days, sharing in case you make an exception.

Tranquil was formed with the sole intention of completing mythic content in a efficient matter. Our raiding core is comprised of several former top 150 US raiders, through friends that have raided together through different expansions, and our guild leadership is made of experienced raiders that work towards running an efficient raiding environment.

Our Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm ET to 11pm ET

Sunday(optional) 8pm ET to ~ 9:30pm ET

We will be using Sundays as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts for various progression reasons, and to relax and have some fun.

What we expect from you

• Show up prepared: food, flasks, enchants, gems, etc. Have a backup in case you miss a feast or cauldron.
  • Knowing the mechanics of the fight and have the appropriate WeakAuras before zoning in.
  • Keep up-to-date with discord discussions – especially the strategy channels
  • Keep up-to-date with your chosen class – different utilities or abilities to help make a fight simple is helpful.
  • Be open to constructive criticism. We’re human, we make mistakes, and we work together for a common goal. Making a mistake in a video game is ok – hiding it, or getting overly defensive when confronted by it, is not.
  • Banter during trash is fine, we expect it to be dialed back when we’re in the middle of a pull.

We will always be looking for exceptional players to better our community and raid environment. Must provide Logs and past raiding experience.

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

• Battle tag
    Foo#1280
  • Discord
    Foo#5050

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Soraeb, We have immediate openings for both of your toons. Please check us out and get with me asap Demonics#1608

Escaped @ US-Illidan (Horde)
Competitive. Continuous. Close.

Recruitment Information
Escaped is currently accepting applications for potential core team players. Competitive applicates will have the following:

• Progression through Mythic Uldir
  • Progression through Cutting Edge content in Legion
  • Legitimate average logs above 80%
  • Heart of Azeroth level of +40
    *400+ Ilvl
  • Raider IO scores of +900 (For Mythic+ Teams)

Current Classes Needed:
-Restoration Druid (Core Spot)
-Mistweaver Monk (Core Spot)
-Restoration Shaman (Core Spot)

While not hard requirements, all applicates will be considered through a meeting, with officers from the guild, as personal character and attitude plays a dynamic part in the selection process. An expectation that we have for all applicates, as well as ourselves, is you understand how to properly play your class which includes DPS, damage mitigation, and movement mechanics.

Contact
Guild Master: Demonics#1608

Schedule
We have recently updated our raid times to better support our core raiders and make raid times for convenient for those interested.

• Tuesday: 7:30pm – 10:30pm CST
  • Wednesday: 7:30pm – 10:30pm CST

Additional activities are currently being worked through the calendar to better support our guild at all levels and experience. The following could potentially find a permeate spot on the guild calendar:

• Mythic+ Dungeon Groups
  • Legacy / Transmog Runs
  • PvP Events (Battlegrounds, Arenas, World)
  • World Questing
  • Leveling Alternate Characters
  • Raffle Events

What Escaped Brings to the Table

• Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment
  • Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly
  • An environment where your time is valuable and appreciated.
  • A place to call home

About Us
Escaped is an end-game progression guild that is led by an accredited Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since Warlords of Draenor. Our Officer core is an example setting team that all have Mythic raiding under their belts stretching across the entirety of the game. The Core Raid Team are top notch players who stand out in their classes and show up every raid determined to win.

Overall, our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over our short existence, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while remaining competitive.

Historical Progression

• 8/8 Normal Uldir
  • 8/8 Heroic Uldir
  • 5/8 Mythic Uldir

We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

hellur …

Hey we’re looking for a healer if weekends work~
Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
6/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

Forgotten Aspects 5/9M is a long standing stable guild (since classic Beta) on the Hyjal server (PST/Horde Dominated). We achieved Cutting Edge in every raid tier in Legion, as well as Uldir, and look to do the same in BFA. We are looking for solid dependable raiders who are self-motivated to improve and challenge themselves. Our raid times are Tues-Wed-Thurs from 6:30pm-10:30pm PST. If this sounds interesting to you please contact our raid leader Pollini on discord (RainbowPlatypus#0072) or bnet (Pollini#11856)

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is returning to raiding and looking for more people.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

We are looking for cutting edge players that want to raid on a lighter schedule.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378