7/9 mythic Healer LFG Horde side (EST)

Trying this again: Looking for a Horde only side guild that can use a FULL TIME healer.

What I am looking for:

*Horde Guild
*Does not raid past 11:30pm EST during the weekdays/1:00am weekends
*2-3 nights a week tops
*Can use a full time healer (No bench, no rotations, etc)
*Active guild!
*is at least 7/9 mythic progressed
*EST based like me
*High pop server preferred but not a deal breaker

What I can offer:

*7/9 mythic kills on my MW with near kill on Blockade/pulls on Jaina.
*Holy Priest since wow beta > <
*Working mic/headset
*Former heal lead in mythic raiding guild
*Logs available for either class
*Self sufficient
*Active outside of raids/other games
*Will provide gbank with mats for raids

Hi! Our times and Progression seem to line up with what you’re asking! Here’s our info if you are interested. You can also reach me on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979

Thanks, will be in touch!

I’ll leave our info here if you’re still looking. You can contact me on Discord if you’re interested or have questions.
Gldfsh#1218

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 9/9M in BoD. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are recruiting all exceptional players in preparation for 8.2.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Thank you for the information!

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

LOOKING FOR DPS FOR JAINA PROGRESSION!

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi there!

Copy paste time

Current progression:
8/9M BoD with 125 pulls on Jaina

Raid times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

About SGN:
SGN has been around for many tiers under different guild banners. Our guild on Area 52 is a newer guild comprised of old and new friends alike with one common goal: complete each tier at a cutting edge level. Our team leads have cutting edge experience from the previous versions of SGN, other guilds here and there.

SGN is currently looking for (but not limited to):

• Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Disc / Holy Priest /any strong healer

Exceptional applicants will always be considered.

The Ideal Candidate for SGN:

• has freedom over their own schedule
  • is punctual
  • has knowledge of their respective class and game mechanics
  • has a working mic and discord installed
  • has similar raid progression for current content
  • wants to do all they can to progress on new content (weekly +10, consumables, warcraftlog digging, fight prep., etc.)

This all sounds great where can I apply?

Add us on battle.net!

• Thug3299#1940
  • Neutralcat#1646
    *Gryss#1646

Thank you!

Legend is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Turalyon [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We strive to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
8/9M BoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE
11/11M Antorus CE

Raid Times:
Friday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Saturday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Throughout the week we set up sales runs through heroic clears to help put some gold back in our raiders pockets.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

WW Monk
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Mage
Warrior
Boomkin
Holy Pally
MW Monk

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 3 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me @ btag
Rhinodude#1265

I believe we might be a good fit.

DMCG - Former cutting edge guild reforming for 8.2 and beyond. Many members have current cutting edge experience. We’re looking for key players to finish out our roster.

We plan to get cutting edge with no splits. Just raiding our schedule, Tuesday through Thursday 9:30pm cst to 12:30am and having fun while doing it.

Swiver#11128

Can’t go past 1130 weekdays…

Back up! Still looking around a bit.

Bump to top

Warfare is a new guild on Turalyon horde! Our first raid night was 5/29 and we are now 5/9M. We’re a group of 7/9-9/9M raiders who are looking to build a strong roster for the remainder of this tier.
We raid 9:30-11:30pm est T/W/TH
If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to contact our heal officer bnet: Hotsauce#1407

Thank you for the info!

back up top

Hey Zathog, we currently have an immediate position open for a MW monk - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 9/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Thank you for the info!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@$

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla