400ilvl 9/9H HP/MW LFG

7-10 7-11 CST
3 days a week M-F

I can play both of the spec really well and both specs 400ilvl. Have previous mythic exp and CE on past tiers.

I would prefer to play HPally but I don’t mind play MW.

Eternal Kingdom - [A] Proudmoore (T/W/TH 630-930 PST)
Team Pantheon

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive environment in which to do that.

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST
Current Progression: 3/9M BoD, AotC
Past Progression: 9/11M Argus, 6/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: btag: Brociliande#1697, discord: AwesomeBroc#0238,
or btag: Alysshart#1101, discord: Alisondra#5186
Application: eternal-kingdom. com/apply-form/?team=pantheon
Wowprogress: wowprogress. com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom/
Requirements: 38 Neck, 400 ilvl, Must be willing to farm AP/gear as necessary and research logs/sims/guides regarding your toon and the raid. Our goal is to push for CE.
Needs: MW monk, Resto Druid and Ranged. Willing to evaluate any exceptional DPS or Healer.

add me @ Basedgod#1650 hope to hear from you soon

Come check us out!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 3/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Cross#12398

Hello! Please add us if you’re interested. We need heals!! You can be a pally!! You’d be the ONLY pally. Yes all loot would be yours. Oooooohhhhh.

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

We’re almost all leather and cloth, there are only 2-3 plate it the raid other than me it’s pretty dope… coooome :grin:

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H with Jadefire to 4% in 5 pulls.

Tuesday (optional to clear Mythic/Heroic farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)