Lock (H) 6/9M LF new guild

Grampski currently residing on Stormrage (H). Warlock any spec. Previous guild called it quits after raiding up to 6/9M so now I’m looking for a decent horde guild at least 6/9 on any server . I have lots of mythic experience and I show up for 99.9% of raid nights. Available raid times are 7 to 10 EST or earlier, any days of the week. I have logs, of course.

Hey! My guild, Calm Down on US-Mal’ganis, is looking for a lock! We are a CE guild that strives to maintain a casual meme-oriented environment. The guild has been running since 2009 , and we have a very strong community. We run lots of M+ throughout the week, as well as a weekly heroic where we sell carries if possible (and you get a cut if you help out).

Progression : BOD 9/9 M US 280, 2/2 H COS, Uldir 8/8 M, ABT 11/11 M

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8PM - 12am EST

If you’re interested, message me on discord at cinderose#3378 or at me on btag cinderose#1156 !!

Hello!

Guild Name: murlocs

murlocs.com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M (1% wipe on Mekka)

murlocs.com
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

:slight_smile: 3rd barrel P2/Wall on Jaina

Vice | Horde-Cho’gall
8/9M BoD
8/8M US 324 Uldir
Fri/Sat 6-9pm PST / 9pm-midnight EST
Gub#1148, Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/Vice

Hello. < Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. Is currently looking for Exceptional Dps/Healers We are currently 9/9m and raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST. We are current recruitng for 8.2 and beyond. To push ranks on our server.
That said, no raider ever has a guaranteed raid spot; every spot on every fight is earned. A fundamental belief of every officer in the guild is that we must put the guild before personal accomplishments.
If this philosophy does not align with your expectations, realistically, this is not the guild for you. If you think this fits how you play and the times/nights work for you.
Then you can apply at FlexProgression .com ;D

Get ahold of me at Brim#1101 -Btag

Sorry for the block post aswell haha

Color Blind - 7/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey Grampski, added you on Discord, hoping that our times can maybe work for you even though you’d have to push your times back :wink:

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We like to get to the point, without beating around the bush. We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Hi!

is a 8/9 M semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We raid 2 days a week, Monday & Wednesday, from 8:10-11pm EST. We are pushing for cutting edge for BoD.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 ranged players as well as 1 or 2 melee (mage/lock/DH/rogue esp). As with most guilds, we are willing to consider an exceptional player of any class.

We are looking for players who can commit to Monday and Wednesday raids. Since we are only 2 days, we try to get in as much progression as possible.

During the week, we make sure to help everyone get their +10. We help people run alts and have a few members that enjoy pushing high keys. We have a couple members that enjoy pvp, as well as a couple members that are on during the late hours. On Tuesdays we run heroic reclears to help friends and make gold.

If you are interested, let’s chat! Hellrider#11850

Hey there!

We are looking for a Lock!

We are a 8 year guild 9/9M BOD , Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV.

We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

Legend is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Turalyon [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We strive to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
8/9M BoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE
11/11M Antorus CE

Raid Times:
Friday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Saturday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Throughout the week we set up sales runs through heroic clears to help put some gold back in our raiders pockets.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

WW Monk
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Boomkin
Holy Pally
MW Monk

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 3 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me @ btag
Rhinodude#1265

Hi! I added you on Bnet, but i’ll throw a post down here with more information. [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!
You can also reach me on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979
Hope to hear from you!