418 Ilvl Warlock 9/9M CE ULD 7/9M BoD

Yeah right tichondrius horde 9/9m US 298 we Raid tues wed thurs from 10pm to 1am pst my btag is clkrohn#1535 let me know if your interested

Vivified is a newly established competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing at least top 100 US.

Progression: The raid team will be led by players with multiple cutting edge tiers and a competitive mindset, most recently 8/8 mythic Uldir and 9/9 Mythic BOD.

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. High level M+ players also welcome.

High priority needs:
Holy Pal
Tank (preferably multi-class player)
warlock
Boomy (preferably with resto offspec)
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Resto druid (preferably with boomy offspec)

Expectations:

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, always generally in Discord together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can. For every raid tier, we plan obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139

Hello OGFear, if you would be willing to fight for the Lion and the Alliance, Stoic might be a good fit for you!

Stoic is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore (transferred from Bonechewer at the end of Legion), and have been active since vanilla. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LGBT-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Stoic has two raid teams, and one of them, Wipes at 1% (9/9 Mythic), is a cutting-edge team and raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6 pm - 9 pm PST (server time). We have achieved CE since Archimonde in Hellfire Citadel.

We are a (semi-)hardcore raid team. Our goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don’t have to ask too many players to go on standby. We don’t recruit for the bench, but we consider both personal execution as well as raid comp requirements when deciding a group for mythic progression. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don’t do mandatory split runs, and we try to keep raiding fun but focused.

If you think you’d be a good fit with our team, and are interested in cutting edge raiding in BFA, please apply today at [www.stoic.gg]

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386 (btag), AshaGreyjoy#3610 (discord)

We are a 8/9M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Needs: Ranged dps

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est prog until Jaina is dead then alt/casual run

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

Salt Factory US#206 [8/8M Uldir - 9/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - #US 206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 9/9M BoD Splitting to make new raid team
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Monk / Rsham
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Open

I see you dont have any contact info so if you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549(Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking to buff up our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a solid core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get Cutting Edge!!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Optional heroic Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
9/9M 9/9H BoD
0/2M 2/2H CoS (STARTING PROGRESSION FOR CE)

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs, ErT, and WeakAuras.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.
-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact on Battlenet:
Raid Leader: Shadula#1295
Recruitment officers: Zenine#11353 - Svana#11309 - Practice#1985

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hey, Fear. Vrekt of Illidan (9/9M) is looking for RDPS for 8.2 and beyond.

We raid 7-10CT Tues, Wed, Thur. If you are able to master mechanics while putting out solid DPS, we’re interested.

Please see our recruitment thread below and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

Interested in raiding 2 nights?

[Okay] Illidan, Tues & Thurs 9:30pm - 12:30pm EST
8/8M Uldir
9/9M BoD
Realm First Norm/Heroic Crucible
add me, bear#1792
okay.gg

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good Warlock with your kind of experience. We got 7/8 Mythic in Uldir and 6/9 in BOD. We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

I really look forward to hearing from you!

hey if you’re still looking for a guild we could use a warlock.

9/9M 2Day Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:00EST

pls join

Rude#1846 for more info

Hi! If you can make late night times then Imagine on Tichondrius could be the right move. We are 9/9M with multiple reclears. We raid T/W/Th 10pm PST - 1am PST. If this sounds like something you want to know more about hit me up at Captain#12193 or put in an app at imagine-guild DOT enjin DOT com/
Thanks!

Illidan[H] REWIND 8/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Occasional Excellence 2 (OE2) is the second raiding team in the well-established guild Occasional Excellence. OE2 consists of like-minded individuals who share an interest in clearing content efficiently and quickly, while maintaining a healthy and respectful atmosphere. OE2 prides itself in pushing content competitively, while at the same time stressing the importance of having fun and maintaining balance.

Newly formed into Uldir, OE2 achieved Cutting Edge G’huun after forming just 10 weeks before the end of the tier. OE2 has gone on to achieve CE Jaina, and are looking to clear even more competitively in Eternal Palace and beyond.

Occasional Excellence (OE) is located on the Turalyon (US) server and we are a hardcore progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. OE2’s aim is to build on an already solid community & vision and become another one of the top two-day teams in the game.

Recruitment Needs:

• High priority for DPS with a healing offspec.
  • Boomkin (even better with resto offspec)
  • Mage.
  • Exceptional ranged DPS classes.
  • Retribution Paladin.

Although the classes listed above are ideal, competitive players are encouraged to apply even if not listed. Must have strong mythic logs for consideration and previous CE experience preferred (ideally 8+/9M BoD).

As a potential candidate you should:

• Have extensive knowledge of your class and at least a basic knowledge of the other classes.
  • Leave your ego at the door when you come to raid. Being objective is paramount in mythic progression. Consequently, those who cannot take constructive criticism or understand that there may be multiple raid strategies/answers to the problem at hand may have a difficult time.
  • Keep drama to a minimum; this includes gear, raging, and raid protocol. You should strive to keep a positive attitude, respect your fellow raiders, and most of all have fun!
  • Understand and learn of mechanics before the start of a raid encounter; use of YouTube videos, reading the Encounter Journal, and raid strategy forums are all ways that every raider should prepare themselves for an encounter.

What you can expect from us:

• We are an adult guild. As such, you can expect us to treat you with respect, value, and maintain a cool, collected environment. In return we expect the same from you.
  • Most members have very active and busy lives. This means that when we come to play WoW, we aren’t looking for more stress or to waste ours or anyone else’s time. During raid nights, we come in with a purpose, and we come prepared.
  • For more about what you can expect from us, you can read more in the Recruitment and Charter sections on the website.

Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to apply through the recruitment page of our website at:

www.occasional-excellence.us

You can also contact our recruitment officer Randiz, or me (though I may take a little longer) directly using Battle.net or Discord:

Randiz
Bnet: Randiz#1613
Discord: Randiz#0250

Hank
Bnet: Hank#1118
Discord: Hank#8521

Raid Schedule

OE2 has two core raid nights per week – Friday (8pm-12am EST) and Sunday (7-10 pm EST). We do not extend past those hours at launch or for progression.

In addition to our Mythic teams, we are altaholics, who commonly run Flex 30 content and lots of Mythic+ on off nights. We also run Sunday night alt raid and we currently run a sale/heroic farm run on Tuesdays when we have buyers. We also run scheduled Mythic+ runs on Mondays.

About Us (excerpt also on website):

Occasional Excellence has been around for the better part of a decade. It is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. We have grown up together playing WoW, with an average age of late 20s/early 30s.

OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters and raging at team members during progression, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We are proud to have several class forum moderators, gaming journalists, simulationcraft class experts, and MDI finalists among our ranks. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to min/max in every reasonable way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.

The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders consistently rank in the top 1% of their class on Warcraft Logs, with several regularly placing in the Top 50 parses worldwide.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Discord chatting, participating in alt raids, running 5-man content, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We look forward to meeting you!

Hey so we have a high need for a Warlock

Don’t wanna spam but CE guild, Top >50US lead guild…
LF last few spots with 8.2 starting

Hit me up
Discord ( Boo#3672 )
In-Game ( Boo#11847 )

Hey Angry Mob on Mal’Ganis has a very high need for a Warlock, i’ll drop my guild spam below, if you have any questions feel free to add me on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979 Hope to hear from ya!

heya!

Sellswords is a 9/9M team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific.

The team has a solid track record, hitting CE every tier since HFC . We’re looking for people love to raid and have experience with their role in end content and progression. You should be drama free, able to take constructive criticism and in control of your emotions. You know what mythic play requires and “yolo” isn’t part of your vocabulary when it comes time to prepare for a new boss.

This raid team clears content in a timely manner and has a lot of fun doing it. If you like mythic plus, love pve raiding, and want to raid in a calm focused but fun raid environment , add me to battletag and lets talk! Battle tag is Hantevirus#1921. More information on the team is at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/sellswords (Discord is Hantevirus#8346)

In the meantime, good luck in your search!

Hi there, Fear! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 9/9M in BoD. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players in preparation for 8.2. We currently only have 1 warlock on the roster, so you’d be a welcome addition.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

I want to thank you all for showing a lot of interest in recruiting me. However I have made my decision and have joined a new guild. It took some time and thought but in the end this decision benefits me the most with my current work schedule. <3 Fear

Dark Skies is way cooler than any of these other guys
T W Th
9:30-1 PST
Add me if you are interested Bagbibe#1661