3/9 M 407 Holy Priest and 412 Havoc DH Combo LF new Home

Hello,

Recently myself and my friend transferred to Hyjal-US (Horde) and began raiding with a new guild. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the guild is breaking up as a Mythic Raiding guild entirely. We are both experienced raiders, having raiding for the majority of our wow careers from Vanilla-Present with having skipped a few Xpacs in between. We both enjoy M+ very much. The DH being about 1600 IO and myself being 1200 IO. We are Mountain Time zone (PST) and Prefer to stay in this time zone as far as raid times go due to work and school, however if times are later Eastern, we could accomodate interest. Please reach out to me on here or through Battle Tag. We are looking to start raiding immediately. If we have to transfer we will do so immediately.

Thank You for your time and Interest,

Dædæ-Hyjal

Btag-daenada#1904

Hey! Just added you on bnet. Want to chat?

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 6/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional ranged dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, or MW) and 1 tank (bm / prot pally) to round out our core raid roster.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : resto shaman, healy priest, ele sham, warlock, Boomie, Shadow priest, mage, mistweaver,

All exceptional players are welcome to apply

Please contact either:
Recruitment officer: banr#4484(disc) or banr#1424(btag).
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)

With the times, would weekends be off the table? I’ll post our information below. Add me if we sound like a potential new home for you!

Just here to bump me and Dae’s post

The night show is 3/9 mythic we raid sun and Monday from 12-3am central 10-1am pst. Optional heroic farm on Tuesdays. We are horde on Zul’jin

Disc-campyourbody#2937
Bnet-tim#12145

Looking all weekend

Hit us up! Sent out info above!

I’ll be happy to chat when I get home. Just trying to get as many options as I can right now. I’m still at school at the moment

We are typically looking for a horde guild but will make special consideration to alliance guilds who can promise mythic raid spots for the both of us.

Hello! Here is another option to consider. :slight_smile:

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Keeping our options open

<Empire> is an Alliance raiding guild and we are currently 4/9 mythic and looking to push as far as we can before the next tier. We are looking for a strong warrior dps and an exceptional healer. However, we are always looking for exceptional players looking to compete. We ask you to be reliable and keep a strong attendance. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 7-10 server and we do random things on Tuesdays that are optional and occasionally have alt runs on Sundays. We have been together for 10+ years and are always welcome to letting people into our Empire family.

If you are interested please add me on discord or Bnet:
Bnet: SoloDolo#1807
Discord: Castaa#9125

Hello Texra, These times are they PST/EST/MST/CST?

They are CST

Still looking for options

<Seraph>
Team Wubs and Friends
Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

Wubs & Friends - 9/9 H 1/9M AotC BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a team comprised of a strong leadership core, friends who want to have a laugh, and motivation to down bosses. [also alt friendly!]

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

If you guys would be open to Alliance, let me know. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hellooooooo Daedae!

Immortals is a 8/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

We have found a home. Thank you all for your interest