3/9M 401 MW Monk or 401 Hpal LF new home

Looking for a new home, Alliance or Horde - Weekday night PST raid schedule.

Character Name & Realm: Sithduck/Sithadin Turalyon H
Faction: Horde
Classes:
MW Monk - 401 Equipped - 40 Neck level
Holy Pally - 401 Equipped - 38 Neck level

Can’t post links because awesome. But character names will yield log results

Battle Tag: Sithduck#1392
Discord Tag: Sith#6143

Days Available: Every Day
Times Available: Weekdays after 7pm PST - Anytime Weekends (Strongly prefer 3 day midweek schedule)

Current Prog: 6/8M Uldir, 3/9M BoD

Desired Prog: Mythic Raiding with similar progression, hoping to push CE.

Desired Atmosphere: Friendly, active, NOT full of meme’s. So I guess adult would be the word i’d use here. I play a lot and love to do M+ outside of raid and obviously like to keep 2 toons geared so Alt raids are definitely high on my desire list.

Transfers: Available to transfer starting next lockout I.E. Tuesday the 26th.

Try Daybreak.

I see you prefer weekday nights, but just throwing this out there in case. Either way GL!

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Tichondrius
4/9 M
T/W/Th
10 pm to 1 am
boomzing#1889 if you would like to speak further

Still on the hunt

Greetings Sithduck,

I’d love to give you a guild pitch on our values, culture, and rate of progression for our guild on discord. Look me up on battlenet if the below data sounds like your type of fit. Strong horde west coast server and great bunch of mature crew I’ve put together. Hope to talk with you soon!

The Blooded is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are 8/9 H and 1/9 M (with only a few pulls on Jaina and best was 25%).

Raid Times
Kil’jaeden Server- Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 8:30pm-11pm PST.

Recruitment Needs
1 Destruction or Affliction Warlock
1 Arcane/Frost Mage
1 Assassin/Sub Rogue
1 Shadow Priest

Our Leadership
Our leaders are friendly, funny, and open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. You will never hear raid leads bark out commands or scream in raids. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative with regards to our goals. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone’s voice is heard.

Who we want
We are looking for members who enjoy playing the specs they love. As a guild, we won’t force someone to play a spec that they don’t care for just for the sake of getting us through the content faster. That being said, we want great players who are willing to push themselves to get better in that spec than worry about which spec or class is parsing the best between patches. We want to enjoy the game, we want you to enjoy the game, we want to communally create that environment to continue to enjoy it.

If you think The Blooded is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Thrilkillx#1693.

Helloo, here is our spam. Would probably prefer the pally but open to either.

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 1/9M, 8/9H BoD

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately.
DPS: Ranged preferred but strong melee should apply. Competent healing offspec a plus.
Healer: Any class (but bonus if Monk or Druid) who is comfortable flexing between dps and healing.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Still on the hunt

Hey sith, I messaged you back on bnet. I am free to talk today if you would like.

4/9M 3 day/9hr here.

We would primarily be interested in the Holy Paladin for tomorrow evening but do appreciate the additional MW. We do weekly heroic alt runs. Take a look at our info below and if you think it may be a good fit, feel free to reach out at your earliest convenience and we will have a chat.

About Us:

[H] Three Hops This Time
We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 4/9M

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

You may reach me at your convenience at either of the following:
Dagron#1761 (Bnet)
Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 5/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933