9/9 M healer lf guild!

Hey there, currently searching for a guild for my priesty boy who is currently 8/9 but my main is 9/9m. Ideal times / days would be mon-thurs 6:00 - 11:00 P.M EST
Looking for a fun competitive environment focused on achieving C/E. Alt runs would be a plus as well!
My most recent raid exp would be Us 64 Jaina Us 78 Argus, have been getting Cutting edge since Mop but have raided since Wotlk.
If you would like to see my logs look up Whiteshibbs on warcraftlogs!
My main is Holyshibbs but searching for a guild for my priest.
Contact me at Shibbs#1191 on Btag or Shibbs#5191 on discord for any questions!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi, we’re looking for a healer :slight_smile:

Occasional Excellence | Horde-Turalyon
Tues/Wed 5-8:30pm PST
CoS: 1/2M, US 47
BoD: 9/9M, US 98
Breathe#1185

/occasional-excellence.us

Still looking !

Hey Shibbs! Hope you are still looking! We are a little baby guild compared to you, but we’re trying and would love your help to get there! (We actually have a couple members with friends in your guild, maybe you know them!) I’ll add you for a chat, hopefully we don’t end too late for you, but we could really use another core healer to finish out the tier with. Looking forward to talking.

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Raid Times: 7 PM - 10 PM CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday - 12-hour mythic raiding schedule

Raid History: 2-day weekend morning.
T16 - 14/14H (10-man)
T17 - 7/7M & 10/10M
T18 - 13/13M
T19 - 7/7M & 3/3M & 10/10M
T20 - 8/9M
T21 - 11/11M
Uldir - 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M

<no idea> previously a 2-day weekend morning guild is reforming into a 4-day guild for a more serious approach into raiding. We formed in 2014 around the middle of Siege of Orgrimmar, and we’ve had the opportunity to earn the majority of “Cutting Edge” achievements since Tier 16 raiding on a two day schedule, but now looking to add more days and hours to become more competitive in raiding and climb through guild rankings in the U.S.

We believe that our atmosphere goes hand in hand with a reasonable rate of progression. We accept players of all ages while maintaining a mature atmosphere. We do not tolerate toxic raiders, we don’t have raging raid leaders, but we do have competitive and responsible players who seek to improve themselves and the guild. If these concepts and goals coincide with your philosophy towards raiding and our times work for you, please get in contact with us.

We take progression very seriously and will bring the best comp and players regardless of seniority. Always looking for outstanding players, therefore if your class isn’t listed, please don’t hesitate to apply.

Class Needs:
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Boomkin
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Ret Paladin

Contact Info:
Broydie#1189 - GM
ikkawo#1858 - Recruitment
Mismatch#1906 - Healing Officer

I am still searching ! Can make 11:00 pm est work.