7/9 mythic healer LFG Horde only

Hello and thanks for looking! 7/9 mythic heals on my MW monk with a near kill on Stormwall/work on mythic Jaina with priest, looking for a HORDE EST guild that can use a full time healer/no bench warmer. Looking to raid no later then 1130pm EST during the week or up to 1am during the weekend. Holy Priest/MW Monk.

Former heal lead for mythic guild, working headset/mic, active in other games, logs available, etc etc.

Hello!

Guild Name: murlocs

murlocs.com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M (1% wipe on Mekka last week)

murlocs.com
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. We are looking for raiders that want to work on clearing BoD mythic now but not focus on CE. We would like to get enough active members now to get ready for pushing CE in the next tier in 8.2. Casual spots are available. Current members do PVP and M+.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
Heals 1-2
Ranged Dps
Tank 1

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564

Koffin#11798
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

<Revoke> is a group of experienced competitive gaming & WoW players that are looking to push Mythic content.

Current raid times are as follows: Wed/Thurs: 8pm-11:00pm EST

This equates to 7pm-10:00pm SERVER

Currently 6/9 Mythic & 2/2 Heroic .

We only raid 6 hours a week, so we like to keep our raids as efficient as possible to allow for good progression while also making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. Ended Uldir at 4/8M after transferring servers mid-tier, and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge. Looking for experienced DPS and a Flex Healer to push through Mythic Battle for Dazar’Alor, but all exceptional players will be considered.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

DPS: Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage

Healers: Preferably Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, or Holy/Disc Priest with capable dps off spec, but all will be considered

If interested or want more information, please add Dimpz#11953 or KinetiKz#1587 on Bnet, or you can add dimpZ#3721 on Discord.

Legend is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Turalyon [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We strive to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
8/9M BoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE
11/11M Antorus CE

Raid Times:
Friday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Saturday - 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST
Throughout the week we set up sales runs through heroic clears to help put some gold back in our raiders pockets.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

WW Monk
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Boomkin
Holy Pally
MW Monk

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 3 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me @ btag
Rhinodude#1265

Not past 1130pm EST…

Hey! Our times and everything seem to line up perfectly with what you are asking. Here is our guild’s info. If you are interested hit me up on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979

Hi there, Zat! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 9/9M in BoD. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are recruiting all exceptional players in preparation for 8.2.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Hey there Zathog, would you be interested in weekend mornings?
We’re a 2 day weekend morning raiding guild, currently 8/9M with Jaina at 45%.

If interested hit me up at psy#1330 so we can talk.

Cheers,
psy

Evo, I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

<Phase Three is Free> is a 8/9M 2/2H guild on Zul’jin Horde, looking to recruit players to progress through mythic.

Currently Recruiting
Healers. (Resto or Flex Shaman)
Ranged DPS

Any exceptional applicants are welcome to apply/reach us with the information below.

About Our Guild

Phase Three is Free, at its core, is a group of friends who have been raiding and playing other games together for almost 10 years now. The entire group, as it is now, came together under the name Rest in Pieces during WotLK, and maintained nearly every realm first kill on the Quel’dorei server throughout the Cataclysm expansion. We took a break during MoP, leading into Warlords of Draenor, however in this time most of us racked up top US kills on Heroic MoP and Mythic WoD content. Including, but not limited to:

US51 H Sha of Fear
US41 H Raden
US37 H Garrosh

US28 M Mar’gok
US97 M Blackhand

CE Mythic Xavius
CE Mythic Gul’dan

We are a very tight-knit guild, full of extremely competent players. We are often times extremely laid back. However, we know when to put on our game faces and kill sh!t.

Schedule.
Our raid schedule will be Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8-11EST (7-10CST)

Requirements
Applicants must…
-Be in control of their own schedule.
-Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/mess up.
-Have 90%+ Raid Attendance
-Be prepared to compete for their spot. A spot in raid is dependent on performance. You need to act like you want to raid.
-Have a very in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn’t already know, there is a serious problem.
-Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible.
-Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations.
-Perform near 90th percentile on World of Logs. Everyone in this guild has ranked at one time or another, and asking for 90th percentile really isn’t much. Obviously, we don’t ask this every boss you ever do ever, but in general, it is where you should be.

Also…
-We do not care if this is not your main guild. We’re currently more concerned with having competitive players with a good mindset for progression. HOWEVER This means that you can play your alt at a competitive level.

Feel free to apply through a link on our WoWProgress page or by reaching us @ Skittles#12485 , Andremeda#1938, Worldsaway#1236

Hi Zathog, here is some info about us. Let me know if interested!

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751