414 6/9 Mythic Resto Druid LFG

6/9 Mythic BoD killed. And experience on the final 3 as well.

Looking for a guild that ends before 12 EST

Hit me up and ill add your btag

Hello!

Guild Name: murlocs

murlocs.com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M (1% wipe last week)

murlocs.com
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

We end at 12:30am EST, if that is doable.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US :Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 6/9M BoD (US 256 - Realm 12)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Wowprogress: //https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for exceptional DPS and Healers. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Hiya. Here is our info, I think it lines up. If interested we should chat. We’re currently on Stormwall.

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Ataxius#11861

9/9M tues weds thurs
830-1130 PM EST

Hello, Thegodofdps, my name is Mike! I am an officer in the mythic progression guild (I play boomkin for the guild and my toon’s name is Mythlynn). We are a recently formed mythic progression guild located on Area 52, and we are currently recruiting for our 3/9 M progression team. We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7:00 - 11:00 PM EST, with a third day being added once Azshara comes out–this day will be discussed and agreed to by the main raid team prior to the release of patch 8.2. We are currently looking for skilled and competitive players to form a raid team that will be competing for realm first. Our goal for 8.2 is to be top 5 realm and top 20 US.

If this interests you, you may contact me through my bnet, maggotmike01#1917, with any additional questions that you may have.

Up up and away

Hey there, anonymous 6/9 resto druid,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate opening for a Healer. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested, please contact us directly (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek- - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

<Revoke> is a group of experienced competitive gaming & WoW players that are looking to push Mythic content.

Current raid times are as follows: Wed/Thurs: 8pm-11:00pm EST

This equates to 7pm-10:00pm SERVER

Currently 6/9 Mythic & 2/2 Heroic .

We only raid 6 hours a week, so we like to keep our raids as efficient as possible to allow for good progression while also making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. Ended Uldir at 4/8M after transferring servers mid-tier, and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge. Looking for experienced DPS and a Flex Healer to push through Mythic Battle for Dazar’Alor, but all exceptional players will be considered.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: Blood DK or Brewmaster Monk

DPS: Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Mage

Healers: Preferably Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, or Holy/Disc Priest with capable dps off spec, but all will be considered

If interested or want more information, please add Dimpz#11953 or KinetiKz#1587 on Bnet, or you can add dimpZ#3721 on Discord.

Still looking