♥ 2 day guild AOTC - BoD 1/9M 9/9H & 9/9N <PremoGaming>

Current Raid Progress:
1/8 M
8/8 H
8/8 N

Are you looking for a no drama guild? Check out PremoGaming on Thrall - Accepting all players no matter your previous raiding experience or ilvl! Contact Moonpie#1732 or Ayrîelle/Twinkietot, Cheeky#1930 or Lolglaives/Aadorian for further information or if you have questions.

Raiding schedule is Monday and Wednesday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm CST. Attendance is not required, but to raid you have to be geared/enchanted/gemmed and have consumables accordingly so consider that if you won't be able to make it all the time.

We are a group of ex-hardcore friends from Premonition on Windrunner-Alliance (ex top 150 world) who decided to play on Thrall-Horde for Battle for Azeroth. We are accepting ALL PLAYERS. We are looking for friends to play with, not elitists. We do plan to do everything the game has to offer, without pressure. Join us to raid, or not to raid. We don't care this time around. Our core members have all played together for a long time and don't want the drama or stress of a hard core guild anymore. We’re looking for new friends to become our long time, core members too!

Do we want to raid? Sure, we do. Do we want to put undue stress on ourselves or our guildies? Nope! If you just want a place to hang out in game or Discord - you can do that too. When we say no pressure, we mean it. The only thing we will require is that you are geared and prepared with the necessary consumables for raiding. We don’t want to waste our time, obviously. Our ultimate goal is to clear all Heroic content (AOTC) when it is relevant. If we ever get the chance to go over after Mythic raids, we'll go for it. However, if we can't do it, we don't care much about that either. So if you're looking for a home where you can do what you want, when you want, or raid only Normal and/or Heroic while having fun with friends and no pressure, then check us out. There's no harm in getting to know us or asking questions. It never hurts to give us a try :)

PS - We don't want anyone who causes drama, or treats fellow guildies poorly! These types of people will be promptly kicked. Also, if you are EXPECTING Mythic progression we are not the guild for you.

Best of luck to everyone searching for a new guild!
Hi, I'm looking for a more relaxed guild for BfA. I'm not sure if I'll be doing a ton of raiding with this toon, but I am looking to expand my wow friends. Feel free to add me. kwahoo#1608
Hi, I would be interested :) I'm maining rogue. #Murcaser2406
I friended both of you on Moonpie#1732 - hit me up.
Bump for players just looking for a great place to hang out with no pressure :)
Bumping to the top :)
Bump if you're looking for a guild to play with in BFA
bump for fun players on Thrall! Come join us :)
Bump for release! yay!
Bump for new players looking for a home!
bump to the top
bump for some new players
Does your guild do much M+? I can't make the raid schedule you have but the guild environment that is posted sounds nice.
I would be interested
im interested as well
Andrage, Rotsaw, and Izuna talk to me in game :) Looking for more, too!
Izuna, welcome to PremoGaming
Still looking for more to join us
send me a message on bnet Moonpie#1732
looking for more players to run with us :)