390 Frost Mage LF Heroic Guild

I am 8/9N 2/9H looking for an AOTC-focused guild to continue pushing Heroic and into Mythic. I am also seeking a guild that has a Mythic+ team as well, or just a large number of members who do Mythic+. I do not want a guild that only logs in for raid! I am seeking a guild that legitimately enjoys each other’s company and progressing through challenging content. I would like to raid a minimum of 2 nights a week, any time after 5pm EST.

Please contact me on Bnet ayyverty#1964

Hey there.

So how eager are you to push into mythic progression? Is it a must? Your title said only Heroic so xD

Our guild is a Heroic raiding guild only, no mythic though. We are currently 4/9H working on conclave actually. We are looking to add some more ranged dps to our roster. We are an older group though so consider us a mature adult group.

Raid days are Tues & Thurs at 8:30pm to 11pm EST. Besides raiding we do mythic + on off nights.

You can read more about us here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-dps

Or add my bnet Leens#11580

Greetings Fellard,

We are LF ranged Dps like yourself, especially a consistent mage. We are an AOTC focused guild, and would like to get to mythic as well. We are a mature guild. We raid T/Th 845pm to 11pm EST. We also push mythic+ keys on off nights. We are consistently active throughout the week. If you like to talk more, my bnet is:
ganderin4620#1637

Guild - Crimson Onslaught

Raid Team - Stone Guard
Progression - 9/9N 5/9H

Raid Times -

• Tuesday 19:30 - 22:30
  • Thursday 19:30 - 22:30

What we are looking for currently -

• Affliction Warlock
  • Demonology Warlock
  • Holy Paladin
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Wind Walker Monk
  • Mage (All specs welcome)
  • Resto Druid
  • Balance Druid
  • Feral Druid
  • Frost Death Knight
  • Unholy Death Knight

About Us
Recently rebranded group looking to push into Mythic. Looking for dedicated, mature and highly motivated people to push with us. We work together as a family to down content in a timely manner as well as enjoy each others company.
We have a weekly Mythic+ day were we all get together to as a group in order to push high end keys as well as form better bonds with each other.

Trial Period
Trials will be brought in for 2 weeks to see how they perform and if their personality fits with ours. You will be look at closely to make sure you are performing mechanics correctly while bring your A game in DPS or HPS.

What is required of you
Bring your A game at all times
Bring enough Potions for the night
Be respectful to other raiders
Be on 15 minutes before raid time

Contact Information -
Raid Lead - Ragegasm#1732
Co Raid Lead - Gimperfied#1549

We’re looking to add more to our Heroic Raiding group roster - we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST. Check us out! I’ve added you on bnet from Moonpie#1732.

Hiya Fellard! If you’re up for server transferring we might be a good place for you. I’m going to go ahead and leave our info down below and then add you to bnet :star_struck:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

:heart_eyes: We’re in need of :heart_eyes:
Tank (ONE)
HEALS (TWO {RSHAMAN/RDRUID/DISCPRIEST PREFERRED})
DPS (BOOMKIN/BMHUNTER/SPRIEST/ELE/ROGUE PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey Fellard!

We don’t wander too much into Mythic raiding… bummed we can’t have you on our side- so free bump for GL ^.^

:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707