Resto Druid or MW Monk LF Mythic Guild

Katerpea-Mal’Ganis - Resto druid and can OS Balance.
395 Ilvl. Previous Mythic experience: cutting edge Xavius and Argus in Legion and Cutting Edge G’huun.

Also have a 390 MW Monk that I would be interested in healing as.

Availability: most nights 8 PM EST or later. EXCEPT for Tue and Wed, I am unavailable until 9 PM EST.

If interested, add my battletag Katleesi#1316.

I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild.

Hey Katagosa! :slight_smile:

Added you if you’re still looking! We would be interested in a MW Monk.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 7/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: Healers, preference for MW and HPally; Ranged DPS especially Mage and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 5/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211, either of the listed Team Leads or respective Administrative Team Members!

Hey Katagosa, we have two groups recruiting and would love to speak more with you.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Group 1

• One Off Tank
  • Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Paladin
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Group 2

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Group 1
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Group 2
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

We’re looking to add more to our Heroic Raiding group roster - we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST. Check us out! Add me on bnet – Moonpie#1732.

Would 7pm EST on the weekends be too much of a stretch? We are in need of a healer! Here’s our post:

Hello,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are currently 8/9 H and 1/9 M. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002