8/8n 6/8h 1/8m Looking for a new home

368 DH, with a 350 lock and alot of other alts.

Just looking for a new place to call home. I’ve been in about 5-8 raiding guilds that just fell apart in a week opon joining. I have some weird times too I get off at 11pm est. So I cant make many raid times

Right now I’m not too interested in raiding, but I’m looking to make some new friends and try and enjoy myself playing once again. Maybe a social guild or a casual raiding guild.

List of characters:

• 368 DH 1/8M 6/8H 4/8N
  • 350 lock 1/8H 8/8N
  • 347 DK use him for mostly prof, but can play all dk specs pretty good.
  • 111 druid
  • 69 Mage- I plan on maining this guy in future.

Experience-

• I was a raid lead for a casual guild, completed antorus on heroic and got alot of people in my guild at the time the aotc mount, aswell as their +15 key achievements
  • I was also an officer in 3 guilds that fell apart in Legion (tomb and night hold killed us)
  • owned my own guild for a little bit and died due to people leaving BFA
  • played/raided in WotLK but lost account so I don’t really claim the experience cause I can’t prove it.

Again just looking for a place to call home to make some new friends. I can probably raid in the upcoming new teir. I’d like to get that jania mount lol. But really just looking somewhere I can just chill and talk to some peeps. Thank you for reading.
If interested add my btag

The1whokills#11234

Hello Kelvias,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for the remain of the expansion.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Hiya Kelvias,
I just sent you a battle-tag request. Our guild is active and social as they come. It could the place you could get your feet wet all over again :slight_smile:

«To Punish and Enslave» is an active semi-casual guild, often on running mythics, heroics, leveling alts, and of course, raiding :slight_smile:

Here’s our little blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 1/8
Heroic Uldir: 7/8
Uldir: 8/8

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested, please add me back on battle-net and let’s talk!
Thanks!

Had some acouple of requests, but I’m interested. Sounds close to what I’m looking for. I added you, but your btag got mixed up with the others.

Hey Kelvias - I believe we have exactly what you’re looking for. We are a fairly casual raiding guild with our goal to only do AOTC each tier. We run Mythic + frequently and hang out in Discord a bunch :slight_smile: We are also looking for more friends for 8.1 and beyond. The guild has been together since 2007 so I don’t believe we’re going to fall apart a week after you join either :wink: Here’s our recruitment post if you’d like to learn more. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home. ~Moonpie

Sounds interesting, although raid times are not exactly ideal. Since I get home late at night. I usually prioritize it since it is my main enjoyment in the game. But I’m also looking for a place to chill and hangout right now.

This is my lock if interested

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST (1am to 4am your time)

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Hey dude, dropping you a friend req from Kyatastrophe. My guild has been in place since Cata, so I think we’d be worth your time to check out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bummer about times, good luck to you!