370 Holy Priest LF Casual Raiding Guild

I am looking for a raiding guild, but more importantly, I am looking for a place to call home. Most important is a group of friendly, active players that enjoy each other’s company and enjoy working in-game together.

In addition to raiding, I like doing M+ dungeons, working on old content, etc.

Please respond if you think I might be a fit on your team. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Ilysaria,

Curse of Delusion is a guild that strives to provide exactly what you are looking for. The co-gm and I are working towards building a community that values each guild member as a person; we like to get to know our guild members and have formed life-long friendships with many of our past and current guild members. We work hard to help each person improve if they need it and ensure that people are playing classes that they enjoy playing, rather than having them on a class that is deemed “more useful” according to sims or perception.

We are an AoTC-focused guild, which allows us to take a much more laid-back approach to raiding; we can keep it lighter and more fun because we aren’t pressing for Mythic progression. We raid Sundays from 9pm - Midnight EST. This one night raiding schedule allows more time to be spent running mythic keystones, pvping, doing island expeditions, leveling alts, and doing old content/transmog runs.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to add my battletag (Fallsmyer#1505) or discord (Fallsmyer#1811). I look forward to chatting with you.

I sent you a mail in game, but here is more information!

About:
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our roster for Normal/Heroic raiding. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years.

We also do mythic+, battlegrounds, and transmog runs on our off-days.

Raid Schedule: Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST, Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST

Current Progression
8/8N 8/8H 1/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Looking for 1 more tank (brewmaster preferred)
Melee DPS: Full
Range DPS: Full on hunters and warlocks, accepting other classes
Healer: Priest

These are our raid recruitment needs. If you’re just looking for a social guild we’re recruiting anyone!

Seasniffer in-game,
Seasniffer#1763 on Discord
Seasniffer#1104 on BattleNet

Hey Ilysaria - check us out! We have the right type of guild for you! Looking forward to speaking to you. You can reach me on bnet Moonpie#1732. Here’s our recruitment post so you can read up on our details.