[H] Disc Priest and Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hello all,

My wife and I are looking for a 2 day raiding guild. She plays a Warlock and I’m a Disc Priest(Will play Holy, just like to heal). We are looking for a guild that’s Heroic based and does M+ throughout the week. If you have any questions please respond here or add me, Broastbeef#1767.

Thank you,

BT

Hey there.

Our guild is a Casual Heroic Progression. currently at 5/8H with Zul down to 18.5%. We are currently looking for more reliable members to add to our raid roster. Besides raiding, we do run Mythic + throughout the week, you are welcome to make your own group :slight_smile:

We are an older group, with members who have full time jobs, kids and/or married. But we all still love to play WoW.

If you are interested come check us out:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-guild-recruitment

Let’s talk in game:
Sedanis#1483

Tribe gaming is a group of working professionals in our 20s-30s focused on Herioc AOTC. We can’t play 40hrs a week any more, but we play hard when online! We’re currently 7/8 and pretty close on Ghuun… Likely get him this week.

We tend to clear Heroic in Tuesday and Wednesday and do a full Normal run on Thursday to help lower geared folks. Raids start at 8:30pm EST.

A few of us roll M+ on off nights and are forming a more regular team.

< Strike Force > is looking for more!

About:
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our roster for Normal/Heroic raiding. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years.

We also do mythic+, battlegrounds, and transmog runs on our off-days.

Raid Schedule: Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST, Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
Melee DPS: Rogue
Range DPS: Warlock
Healer: Holy Priest, Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
Tank: Anything (backup tank with a possibility of becoming a main tank)

These are our raid recruitment needs. If you’re just looking for a social guild we’re recruiting anyone!

Seasniffer in-game,
Seasniffer#1763 on Discord
Seasniffer#1104 on BattleNet

Not sure if you’re still looking but feel free to message me on bnet Moonpie#1732 - here’s our recruitment post

Hey Brotusk.

Curse of Delusion is a laid-back guild just looking to focus on Heroic raiding so that raiding/wow doesn’t feel like a second job. We are currently rebuilding much of our roster as our guild seems to have been hit pretty hard by the BFA burnout. We would love to be able to add you and your wife, and allow both of you to play whatever you are comfortable and have the most fun doing. If you are interested, or have any questions about the guild, add my battletag (Fallsmyer#1505) or contact me through discord (Fallsmyer#1811). I look forward to hearing from you.

Greetings Brotusk! , I sent a friend request through battlenet. (ganderin4620#1637).
I like to talk with you more if you haven’t found a guild home yet. We raid T/Th 9p to 11p and off night mythic+. We are 8/8H 1/8M Uldir.