409 7/9h 1/9m fury warrior

Mal’ganis
Fury warrior I know my stuff but my guild wasn’t the most organized and there were weak links that they didn’t want to kick I wouldn’t mind a hard core raiding guild but I am more of a Mythic+ person…

Only req is I don’t play weekends & I work until 8:30pm I work from home so I can get on as soon as I get off…

If the times work let’s talk, not sure what time zone you’re in.

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 4/9M BoD

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 9 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with me at Raw#1926

We are confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Not sure what time zone you’re in but we raid Monday and Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm CST. We are 8/9H and 1/9M. Check us out!

would like to see some logs if you’re interested in late night

Hey, we’re from the same realm.

You don’t have to raid if you don’t want to, but we are recruiting and we do Mythic+ runs fairly frequently. Hit up Fiege if interested. Thanks!

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
Discord: Fiege#8577
BNET: Fiege#1567

feel free to discord me and I’ll link you anything.
18th warrior on Mal’ganis
▀▄▀ 𝕓𝔞ţ𝕞𝐚𝐧 ▄▀▄#6694

Hey bud,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Interested in speaking with you, guild is 3/9M BoD former CE in uldir. My Bnet is Fritoss#1188

Still looking nothing definite yet.