[H] Druid, Pally and Lock LF Raiding Guild

We are a team of 3 (affliction lock, balance druid, and holy paladin) looking to transfer back to our home server of Thrall and raid together as a team. We are AOTC most times, and are simply on a dead server. Currently, Ennkil is 6/9H. Ideally, we are looking for a guild that raids somewhere between Sunday and Thursday, starting at around 830 Est -prefer 2 nights a week.

Ennkil: 397 balance druid

Feylia: 396 holy paladin

Calig: 393 affliction warlock

Variety of logs available upon request. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Ennkil,
I am GM of XRaided. We are currently 4/9H and looking for a group like yours. We raid T/Th 9pm to 11pm EST we also run myhtic+ on our off nights. I would really like to chat with you. MY bnet is: ganderin4620#1637. I look forward to talking soon, I hope

added you on bnet

I added you on BNET - tag is bnewfeld#1646 Lyrasha

hello ennkil this is bantaman from resurgence just saw your post and was interested in talkin with you if u havnt found a new home yet

bant#1783

Hello! Ruined Nightmare on Thrall raids Tuesday / Thursday 8:30pm - 10:30pm Eastern, we also have an optional Sunday raid at the same times. We are primarily Heroic Raid, Normal Raid, and Mythic + content. We have a few serious pvpers as well. Please reach we would love to accept all 3 of you! Sotiras#11384

EnnKil,

is always looking for accomplished player. We raid Tues and Wednesday 9-11:30 EST are 7/9 H and 1/9 M.

If you like we can meet up in Disc or through real ID.

chunkchunk#1245 (RID)
Hoss#1864

Hi Ennkill,

Twisted Epoch love to bring in all 3 of you. We raid Wednesday & Thursday 9 - 12 EST & run a lot of Mythic +. More info avalaible upon request!

You can reach me:
Discord - Sinful#3395
BNET - Cyrexus#1300

Hey guys, we’d love to have all of you to help us progress through heroic (5/9) and dip into mythic if interested. We also run M+ all throughout the week looking to get everyone a 10.

Guild: Ruined Nightmare

Faction: Horde

Server: Thrall

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Thursday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Heroic Content)
Sunday 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm Eastern US (Normal Content & Optional)

Current Progression: 9/9 Normal BoD & 4/9 Heroic BoD

Raid Needs: 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Mage. Also accepting Balance Druid and Elemental Shaman.

About Us: We are a progression AOTC guild focused on Normal raid, Heroic raid and Mythic + content. Our goal is AOTC for each raid tier. We farm raids and enjoy Mythic + keys of all levels. We offer a Sunday optional night for those that enjoy raiding 3 nights a week but for those that prefer 2 nights can benefit as well! Our current raid team is about 20. Looking for skilled, dedicated, like-minded AOTC Heroic content focused players.

Contacts: Sotiras#11384 or Tawney#1294

Yo, I dunno if you guys are still looking, but I’d love to talk to you about my guild if you’re still looking. We’re 8/9H and 1/9M and are looking to round out our core.

surrealist#11770 if you’re still looking, and if not, glad you’ve found a home!

Greetings!

Primal Devolution is currently recruiting and would have raid spots for your team! We are currently 4/9H and our schedule is Thursday/Sunday/Monday 7:30-10:30 EST. We also have many members that run M+, some pvpers, a very social atmosphere, and active discord. Guild has been around since Vanilla and the raid team has cleared content since then!

Hit me up @ thedeernad#1406 if we fit your needs!

If you could make a 7:30 start time on wens thurs we would love to have you guys join us for a trial and see if we mesh well.
Memoryfoam#11291

Did you find a new home yet? If not, check us out! We have room for all three of you! We’re looking to add more to our Heroic Raiding group roster - we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST. If interested, Contact me on bnet Moonpie#1732.

Welcome back to the server!

Free bump for GL!

:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707