[H] Mage LF casual Raiding guild

I’m looking for a casual raiding guild that raids on Mondays, Wednesdays, and or Thursdays. I can attend some raids on Friday/Saturday but would prefer the weekdays i listed above.

I was previously in a small guild with RL friends for Uldir. We progressed up to H Zul in November before we lost both tanks due to work conflicts with raid time. After that everyone deiced to play other games until the next tier came out but seeing as I am posting this nobody re subbed for BoD.

Hey bud, hit me up.

Tell your friends to come back too, we’ve got 2-3 groups of RL friends we all get along well together collectively

If you are interested my team runs wens thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm server time. Team is a mix of early 20s to early 40s. AOTC focus and possible mythic pulls for a few bosses. If you are intersted feel free to add me and we can chat. Memoryfoam#11291

Hi Frinn,
We are a casual raiding guild that raids on Monday and Wednesday - we are focused on AOTC and looking for more ranged DPS. Check us out and friend me on bnet if you have any interest - Moonpie#1732 . Would love to speak to you!

Frinn,

Acts of Defiance is 7/9N BoD. Our progression raid nights are tuesday and thursday but we run a casual/alt run every saturday night at 9PM Server time.

We accept everyone from levelers to casuals to pvp’ers and we are focused on a good community of like minded people doing what they enjoy to do. My bnet is Gwarrar#1610

Hey there! We are 5/9N and would love to have ya if late nights work for you. We raid Wed/Thu 11pm-1am server. My bnet is Mixee#1118 if you’d like to chat! [H]<Alt Tab Conspiracy> Late night raiding guild 9/9N 7/9H Wed/Thu 11pm-1AM EST