375 Spriest/370 Hunter/Warlock LF 1-2 night raiding guild

Hi Moonn,

I will add you since its your preferred method but here is our info.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Moonn :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Guild: Winginit
Faction : Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Progression : 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic
Contacts : Wham-Madoran (bnet Geistreiter#1719)
Needs: Openings for Melee and Ranged DPS.
Winginit formally Sad Panda is looking for DPS to round out our raid roster and push further into mythic this tier and beyond.
We’re a friendly guild and are willing to help gear people if you are willing to put the time in and raid with us! We aren’t looking for top parsers or anything like that, just people that can do mechanics, learn from mistakes and pull their own weight.
We provide flasks and food on raid nights, and if you would like to contribute to the effort of the feasts or cauldrons it is appreciated, but not required.
We run mythic keys on off nights and there are generally people on to help with whatever your needs are.
Thanks for taking the time to read, we look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Moônn!

I’ve added you on Battle Tag (look for L1TTLE3AGLE#1429). One thing I will never do is ask someone to pony up for a server transfer until they are absolutely certain WE are the right fit for THEM. this means I, and the team, would want you to come along on Mythic+, raids, alt runs, mount/achievement runs, or any other content you’re interested in and just chill in the Discord to experience who we are and what we’re about (all cross-server) before you make a final decision.

We are predominantly a US Military Veteran community, so be forewarned that dark humor and thick skins are expected. This does not mean we will never apologize for any offenses received, we simply expect everyone to behave and treat one another as adults (issuing apologies and moving on as necessary, when necessary).

Let us know what’s up! We look forward to seeing you in game, even if you do pick another guild!

Hey Moonn! We are a 2 day a week AotC guild and we’re looking to add a shadow priest to the roster. Check us out and if you have interest you can reach out to me on bnet at Moonpie#1732 or in game on Thrall Ayrîelle or Zhîî (i is alt - 140)

Best of luck to you in your search for a new home. Looking forward to speaking with you. I have added you on bnet also.

Guild: The Sworn-Arthas

Raid times: Tuesday and Monday 9PM to 12AM EST

Progress: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M

Contact: Kentauri-BNET: Kentauri#1750, Discord: Kentauri#4150
Wraug-BNET: Wraug#1125, Discord: #5569

Needs: Any and all competent players for mythic raiding and keys!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here! Good luck and happy raiding!

coreyrogers#1817 add me on bnet and lets chat

Hey Moonn!
Reason on Zul’jin horde is looking to fill a core DPS spot on our weekend raid team. Times are Sat/Sun 8-11 pm EST. Please reach out if you think you are interested!
Anethia#1405

<Duplicitys Reach> on US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS but all roles will be considered. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567-Officer
  • Drinlok#1273-Officer
  • Snarfed#1335- Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Raid times
Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST

Hi there! I’m an officer in Berserk and think you’d make a great addition to our mythic roster! Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing as much as we possibly can. We have a good group of players that push high keys with ratings 1k+, and 2400+ players that lead RBGs and queue arena often. I’d love to set up a trial run through heroic this week. Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758 if you have any questions or are interested!

Hello there Moonn, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 3/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them.

Form post has more important details if you are interested in taking a look: █★█<Oblivion>(hyjal) 7/9M, LF Competent Players

Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918

You can also contact me on discord at Moon0786 :blush:

Also we have the same name <3

Good Evening, We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11/12 EST. We primarily raid heroic and may move into some of the mythic bosses if time permits. You are more than welcome to try us out prior to making any commitment. If interested please feel free to message me on btag @ Punkybrew#11319. Thanks!

Hey there Moonn!!

is a weekend raiding guild looking for all roles as we head into BfD. We ended Uldir at 4/8M, and I would love to chat with you!

We also only raid 2 nights a week: Fridays/Saturdays 8-11pm Mountain Time.

Let me know if you’re interested! I’ve sent you a request from my bnet, Swifyre#1796. Cheers!

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and strive for Cutting Edge.

Current Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed.

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

*Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Misstreat#11777 (bnet) or Misstreat#8419 (Discord)

Oryhara#11229 (bnet) or Oryhara#5066 (Discord)

Keneh#2741(bnet) or Dilleana#3617(Discord)

still looking for a good fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you happen to have Discord? I am currently at work and can access Discord. I won’t be home till after 5PM Central to get on Bnet

Hello! I’d love to chat with you and have a peek at your logs!

[A] <Crisp> is currently 5/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun.

Officer: Velasca (Velasca#1991)

Recruitment: Jal (Boost#11870), Martinez#11583

Current Recruitment

We are currently in open recruitment for the next tier and accepting applications for all specs and classes. Outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

The “Rice Crispies” raid Friday and Saturday 5:00-8:00 Pacific (Invites @ 4:45).

The main Crisp group is 8/8M. The intent is to be behind the main core group (seeing as they raid 4-5x/week), but to clear mythic content while relevant.

If interested, whisper Velasca#1991 (Discord: Velasca#4165) or Boost#1170 for more information. If you prefer, you may app at Crispguild. com under Rice Crispies. If accepted, there will be a two week trial period. Thanks for checking us out and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Moônn! :slight_smile:
Our main goal is Cutting Edge, but we will first be tackling AotC. We would prefer the Hunter or Warlock if you don’t mind, but if you feel more confident on Spriest then that’s alright as well!

About the Big Brain Boys on Illidan

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

It is highly encouraged for our raiders to be able to play their alternate role offspecs, and having a second character for flexibility is encouraged.

Currently Recruiting

• Healer (Shaman)
  • DPS (pref. Warlock, DH, Boomkin)

Contact/Application

If you’d like to speak to me directly, add LadyPluu#1299 on Bnet.
Alternatively you can fill out our application!
bit.ly/b3-app