404 Spriest/402 Disc and 398 boomy LF guild

Hey, Absolute on Mal’Ganis horde side is looking for a few DPS to round out our roster for our push into mythic. We are 1/9 M and 9/9 H raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 est. Add Rab#11453 if this sounds like a good fit for you, hope to hear from talking soon.

Hello! We Brought Snacks is raid team from Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We are one of 4 raid teams here, in a community guild with over 700 members. We’re currently 2/9M and 8/9H. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 730-1030CST, 530-830PST. If you’d be interested in chatting, my bnet is Audrinna#1194. Good luck!

Hello there, if your still looking would love to discuss further. Our information is below. Hope to talk to you soon.

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> - Team Valiant

Team Valiant is the newest raid team in that will be running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are now actively recruiting all classes and specializations to fill our new roster!

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

Contact Information

Team Lead: Curat

Discord: Curat#0513

BTag: Alaric#1485

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.

Hi Gnetty!
I am GM of Titan Forged on Bleeding Hollow Horde
Server is EST, mid pop
Currently we are 2/9M 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Wed (core progression days) 9:30-12:30 est (invites at 9:15). We also plan stuff on Thurs/Mon (usually farm content and/or alt runs, optional)
Guild is pretty active outside of raid times. Many guildies run m+ at various skill levels. We welcome casual/social players as well; we like to make the guild feel like a home :slight_smile:
Here is a link to my guild recruit forum post, if you would like the long version!

Battlenet: mistique#1844
Discord: mistique#3503

Berserk 9/9N 5/9H
Bleeding Hollow
Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

Hi there! We are in need of a Good group of players to help finish our 2nd raid team roster and not knowing all the classes, am 95% sure we ill be able to accommodate the whole group. Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. is a two raid group guild with a large amount of active players regularly running M+, Alt Raids, and PvP content. Blue Squad is the second raid group within the guild and we are looking for active players with a passion to play their class and succeed in the current content. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, with a positive mature approach. We understand that people have lives as well and that things happen and can come out of no where. As a side note team Black is currently 3/9m. So we have the resources to push into mythic, just need a core group to do so.

Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758

We’re looking to add more to our Heroic Raiding group roster and for Mythic + multiple runs and have room for all of you - we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST. Check us out! Add me on bnet – Moonpie#1732.

Hey there!

We are looking for a Priest and boomy!

We are a 8 year guild 6/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

I think you’d be a good fit for us. Although, I’m not sure if the time conversion works, if you are flexible, we’d love to have all of you.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 teams and a very active community with partnered guild and we do pvp and an organized m+ night, however we run keys daily and have an active discord. Looking forward to speaking with you.

our “Rick & Morty” team is in the market for a full time tank, more dps and open to healers.

Our Team “Alacrity” is LFM dps, open to another full time healer for our 5th core healer slot. If you are open to being split among both raid teams, that works as well. Our info is below. Would love to have you on board.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:

2M | 8H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:

7H | 9N

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - CO-gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Hey Gnatty, I would be interested in chatting, below is our spam and info.

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

If you are still looking i would like to talk. Ziggy#1109. Ironclad-Stormrage alliance 7/9H 1/9M. Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST.

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit a couple of healers (monk, paladin) with OS DPS, as well as DPS (especially those with heal offspecs). Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays, we also raid on Mondays but that will be an optional night, and that is usually an alt run. We are currently 6/9H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no cursing out other members, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

Guild & Server: <Small Gains> - Area-52

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pmEST

Current Progression: 9/9n 6/9h 1/9m

Recruitment Contacts:
Bnet: KJJ#11206 Discord KJ#1185
Bnet:Irish#11352 Discord: irish#2479
Bnet:Arista#1268 Discord: Arista#2642
Bnet:TRAUL#11159 Discord:JP#0659

Requirements: Knowledge of your class, Good Attendance, Previous raid experience, good communication skills.

Loot: We distribute loot through RC loot council. We do have players keep what they want and then the rest is up to the RCLC.

Performance: We expect our raiders to be able to handle mechanics/adapt to mechanics, DPS, and also attitude will also be reviewed we trialing/forming the roster.

Needs: Current needs for the roster are 3DPS, to be more specific on this matter 1 more Melee and 2RDPS. Also we are looking for 3 healers to fill in our healing core. HPAL/Rsham are high priority.

[A][Tempo]
9/9H 4/9M
Raid days: Tues/Wens/Thurs 10pm-1Am CST
Hey Gnatty were an alliance Sargeras guild looking for DPS/Heals to finish our core going forward into BFA.
Battlenet: Mattoman0#1803

Hello!

Late night team looking for more raiders to round out its roster! Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team!

9/9H 1/9M We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST).

McAlison#1894

Hey Gnatty, Im Ash from Sunwell Hotel on Tichondrius. From reading your post I think we might be the community you are looking for, the only thing that might be a little bit of a nuisance might be the raid time since we raise 6-9PST instead of the 5-8PST, but you’ll read all that down below where our leave our recruitment post. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sunwell Hotel(US-Tichondrius)

Who We Are:

Sunwell Hotel was formed when a few friends who raided on various server decided to come together at the start of BfA to form an adult progression oriented guild. Our roster consists of individuals who are all adults with varying professions ranging from PhD Candidates and Surgeons to Coaches, Marines and Bankers. The one denominator that unites us is our dedication to World of Warcraft.

What We Are Looking For:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, are looking for individuals who will not only fit our raiding criteria but also individuals who’s personalities will merge well with our environment. The below criteria are characteristics that all of our raiders conform to and are the characteristics we look for in all of our potential recruits.

• Individuals with above average raiding skills, awareness and knowledge.

• Individuals who constantly try to improve themselves by keeping up with current theory-crafting and research/changes pertinent to their class.

• Individuals with impeccable attendance and punctuality. This is of PARAMOUNT important to us as we are aimed at clearing mythic content. We are adults with professional lives and our time is valuable, if you become part of our core we expect you to value our time as we will value yours.

• Individuals who’s personalities and attitudes merge well in our environment. It is our belief that progression is fostered not only by punctuality and skill but also by an environment which is drama and clique free and in which our raiders can enjoy themselves.

• Individuals who are prepared for raid. This means having Flasks, Potions, Enchants and other consumables regardless of the fact that Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided during progression raids.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm-12:00am EST

• Mythic + Dungeons are run throughout the week and are an activity that we encourage all of our raiders to participate in as it is a required method of maximizing your gear.

Our Current Progress:

BoD Mythic: 1/9

BoD Heroic: 9/9

Our Current Needs for BoD:

1. Tank: (Low Need) BM

2. Healer: N/A

3. Melee DPS: (Medium Need) DH

4. Ranged DPS: (High Need) Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag or Discord:

• Asheer#12200(RID) or Asheer#5282(Discord)

[Classic Waiting Room] [H] [Illidan]

Raid Times/Days : Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm-11pm (8:30pm-12:00am EST)

Current Progression : 1/9 M 9/9 H Contacts: Bnet: thappel#1576, Ishtaldea#1366

Requirements : Dependable attendance, willingness to learn and improve mechanics/spec knowledge and enjoy the good times/the ride.

Needs : We need a few more strong ranged DPS and healer, melee will be considered depending on how strong they are.

Hey Gnatty, we could use some solid range dps for our mythic roster! Gonna leave our guild post below for you guys to take a look at!

Ignores Mechanics H Illidan - 9/9H 4/9M - T/W/TH 11pm - 2am CST

Bnet: Zenine#11353
Discord: Zenine#5719

keeping it simple…

add - matt#19690

and we can chat

Hello Gnatty and friends!

Ascendance might be something that your group is interested in. I’ll leave a little info here. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

We are a casual AoTC raiding guild. Meaning we’ll always complete AoTC and if numbers allow we will dabble in mythic, but it’s not a big push. For us it’s just the next logical step in progression.

We are currently 6/9 Heroic. We run Mythic+ on a fairly regular basis. Usually on weekends is when we’re the most active, but posting in our discord is the quickest way to set up a guild group.

Raid days and times are Tues/Thurs 11pm-1am.

As far as our atmosphere goes, we’re pretty laid back. The guild has been around since vanilla and most of us have been playing either since vanilla or TBC. So we what to do and when to do it. This allows us to joke around more than I’ve usually seen in other guilds. We tend to have rather thick skins and ask that others have that as well.

If you have any other questions or want to talk, please hit me up on Btag Pananda#1469