Upright Forsaken Models - Overdue Character Customization ✓

Please give us upright Forsaken models. This is a feature that the Forsaken community has asked for over the years, and though we have been teased with the prospects of them we still do not have upright undead. There have been many posts on these forums asking for upright undead over the years as well.

Example of what upright undead look like:

In Blizzard cinematics, Forsaken are shown as upright standing as well.

The walking animations for upright Forsaken already exist in the game, and have for years.

---------------------- (Edit: New Addition) ------------------------------
This was just posted elsewhere, showing customization break down per race. Of the original races, the Forsaken have the least options. In fact, in many cases, the Forsaken have fewer options than many newer allied races.

Previous forum requests for upright undead (this is an old request that has been asked for over the years to no avail):

490 Likes

If orcs can stand tall so can Forsaken

125 Likes

Ummm… want full skin, to be upright, have facial hair, be a paladin…

If you want to play a human, the Alliance is that way.

68 Likes

Straight spines save lives!

40 Likes

Back problems need to be fixed!

31 Likes

I bet the Forsaken chiropractors charge an arm and a leg.

105 Likes

Chiropractors!

16 Likes

no bones about it

27 Likes

The thing is that they want to play a dead human, with most of the features live humans had access to before zombies ate their shins.

The only request that would fall into the realm of ridiculous is the paladins.

21 Likes

give them nathanos/derek/calia human model toggle too

30 Likes

These were hinted at along with the Orc posture update way back when. The stance exists in game, now we just need to figure out how to get it out to the players.

15 Likes

death knights dont hunch

20 Likes

I could see them having the toggle like they do for Orcs! Think it would work out great for those who still want the hunch and give the option for those who want a straight spine!

14 Likes

You’re getting likes and responses so fast. Are you alt liking or coordinating with other people? >.>

5 Likes

Undead look better hunched over. The jump motion could be improved though.

4 Likes

Please let us rotters have decent spines! Please!

12 Likes

Upright Forsaken need to be a thing! The Horde already have chiropractors, allowed the Orcs to lose the hunch, Forsaken should be able to get the same option!

17 Likes

I stan for this. Let’s make this happen!

7 Likes

Our server has a discord community and this topic was posted there for members of our community to speak up about what they want. It’s also peak hours to be online. Everyone posting is a seperate account and player.

4 Likes

I see, well as long as it’s not alt liking :+1:

3 Likes