Upright Forsaken Models - Overdue Character Customization ✓

I agree, make them upright! I like to look them in their dead eyes before they stab me.

9 Likes

seems they can stand upright just fine

41 Likes

Upright Undead would be fantastic! I’ve wanted this ever since Orc males got the ability to stand with an upright posture!

12 Likes

Would be nice to be able to play more Horde races without scoliosis.

15 Likes

The latter.

2 Likes

If they gave them a straight back option I’d probably create a Forsaken alt. As things were and still are, their stance is a bit of a deal breaker.

7 Likes

Yes.

But they are no longer live human so they should not have access to those features unless they follow the undead aesthetic, not the human one. For instance, being given thin, scraggly facial hair instead of the thick, full beards humans have.

Upright posture is human, hunched is undead.

4 Likes

Forsaken ARE humans, just dead ones :stuck_out_tongue: (and some elves).

8 Likes

Support for upright Forsaken! Its about time for them to get that!

10 Likes

Naw, there are ample undead models in lore that are upright not hunched. See example from recent cinematic as one of many examples:

20 Likes

I demand more Forsaken customization options! If we can get them for the orcs, we can get them for the Forsaken, too. Forsaken rights are Human rights!

12 Likes

Want to talk about Void Elves for a minute?

I don’t think a posture option for Forsaken is asking for too much.

20 Likes

honestly both worgen and forsaken need a posture option, a bad posture makes all gear look awful

9 Likes

Forsaken deserve a better back with the amount of complete uprooting ,toss and turning of their lore and identity, and basic abandonment that they now have now that the Dark Lady isn’t exactly guiding them. PUHLEASE! Grammy winning yet very obvious fake ugly cry
Please let them stand up straight! For themselves, for who they are, for what they have indured as a race. :pray: :skull_and_crossbones:

Edited for spelling.

11 Likes

I can’t give you all the likes you deserve for this comment.

3 Likes

Bless you, whoever you are.

5 Likes

Very easy thing they could do to make a lot of players happy.

6 Likes

While we are at it, can we please get upright male worgen!
Id kill for upright forsaken and worgen males!

8 Likes

Can we call the upright position fully erect? :joy:

4 Likes

EVERYONE STOP! THIS IS A 4CHAN TROLL YEARS IN THE MAKING!

The CIS white biggots want straight spines to kill off the curved spines as a representation of the white CIS males dominating the LGBTQ community! MAKE IT STOP! #RESIST the straight backs!

3 Likes