Blizzard is making everyone an Elf before giving us Real Quel'dorei

Still waiting on that source.

1 Like

what does this mean?

Gnomes are kinda gross stuff

ohh lol
10…

they are already on the alliance. the alliance has two of the three windrunner sisters, alleria who is leader of the void elves and veressa who is leader of the silver covenant. the silver covenant is composed of high elves and has been on the alliance since wrath and before that also, as citizens of dalaran for 2000 years

1 Like

Meanwhile, Forsaken are still waiting for an upright standing option…which we have asked for since vanilla.

2 Likes

Ya got high elves.

They’re belves and velves.

We don’t need any more damned elves.

1 Like

Personally love killing elves.

However, my nemesis quests have pretty much stalled since there’s no gnomes, worgens, dwarves or space goats to be found.

Just elves and humans.

Same. I would not roll an elf in WARTHIN too but I am tempted to play as the proto elf troll missing link if they become playable!!!

1. They refused to Mana Tap living creatures

2. They did NOT engage in Fel Magic

3. They have a close bond with Humans and the Human Kingdoms

^^ Those create an already sizeable cultural difference. But it gets bigger:

• Most High Elves that exist as High Elves, have a society that is more in line with Night Elves, then their original society. As the VAST number of High Elves who remained, are essentially Farstriders, and people who preferred Nature, or military measures.

• While High Elven magisters and sorcerers still existed, they were not near as numerous as their more martial friends.

From a Visual aspect, they retain thier Blue/Silver and Blue/Gold color schemes.

BUT they also have Unicorns as their mounts, where as Blood Elves have Hawkstriders. The game’s first Unicorn, the Quel’dorei Steed is a reward from the Argent Tournament. Also we know that Unicorns were bred and kept as mounts for elite members of High Elven society before the scourge attack. So them keeping with the Unicorn vibe as opposed to Hawkstriders, does help set them apart.

• An important thing to note, is that the current High Elves, are the ones who taught magic to the humans. When Quel’thelas called it’s people back. These Elves refused to turn thier backs on thier former allies, when they needed thier help.

Which effectively can translate too, instead of returning to thier home and their people, they broke off to live with, and work with, the humans they formed close bonds with on the battlefield or otherwise.

Of course there are some who would leave Silvermoon, and re-join the Alliance aligned High Elves, because they didn’t like that Silvermoon allied with Trolls, Orcs and the Undead. But overall these are a smaller number.

And a distinction is that Blood Elves on the other hand, changed thier name to honor thier fallen people, and they stuck together.

It’s also in part while Elisande bashes the High Elves, because most of them are breeding themselves out, since they live among the humans, and love them so much. Where as Blood Elves don’t really have cross species relations, until Lor’themar x Thalyssra.

So like, they do have a lot of cultural, and political differences. So it would be like saying the US and Canada or the US and the UK are the exact same, when they’re not.

I don’t think anyone that argues High Elves are different, actually means that they are a different race. When they’re not. The new subspecies doesn’t happen until you get to Void Elves.

2 Likes

I just want more hairstyles for void elves

3 Likes

Same

What a troll response. I know you’re not dense enough to believe that High Elves are not considered a WoW Elf type and faction ie: tribe.

Also, with Midnight being in Quel’thelas, it’s obvious that the focus is Blood Elf, High Elf, and Void Elf. With Nightborne taking the next seat, and probably having a tiny bit of Night Elf in there too.

Instead if you wanted to pull out a burn, you should’ve mentioned that The only High Elven city, literally gets killed off. Meaning Varessa, and what ever High Elves are in Stormwind, are the only remaining High Elves for the most part. As Varessa’s kids are Half Elves. Like Blizz is going super hard into killing even more High Elves off, because they’re tired of the crowd that can’t accept Void Elves having human hair and skin is good enough for that fantasy.

Prove it.
Where’s your source.

That’s right, sorry - You’re still wrong. :smiley:
Because you can’t — can you? :joy:

Average Ogre enjoyer cries in the corner

3 Likes

Where is your source, that High Elves are not an Elven tribe, and are not relevant to the Sunwell?

like come on now, try better if you’re gonna troll

When was the last time we got Ogre anything? Was it WoD?

At least Midnight is Blood/High/Void Elf. Instead of just even more Night Elf stuff.

But yeah, it wouldn’t hurt them to sprinkle in more races even as little side stories.

Source towards what?
The Blood Elves quite literally being High Elves?

Well buddy, you should’ve probably scrolled up before commenting the request lol

I’ve already posted my sources! :smiley:

If however, your argument is to “Post your source that X thing isn’t in Y new thing!” well uh, that’s not how information works. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You post sources to declare new or revealing information.
… You don’t post ‘Sources’ for the stating of details not yet released. The fact you can’t post a clear, official source — Ironically, is in fact my source to that. lol

“Congratulations! You played yourself.”

1 Like

egads if they kill off veressa and her kids, the forums will erupt with celebration. this place will descend into the same kind of glee we saw when sylvannas burnt the tree.

1 Like

Calling Blood Elves High Elves. Are deadnaming them essentially. You’ve played yourself.

They are different political factions. Like Stormwind Humans versus Gilnean Humans. But you’d know that if knew any lore.

You’re a hypocrite with this statement.

The official source, is that the story is about uniting the Elven Tribes to save the Sunwell.

It is confirmed that ALL Elves who have a relevancy to the Sunwell would be there.

So where is your source saying that the High Elves, are in fact, not tied to the Sunwell at all?

everybody knows that. its like you’re pointing at a blue sky and declaring its blue, when literally no one is saying it isnt blue.

2 Likes

RIGHT?!

OMG, I swear the fragility of the people on these forums, to clamor on that High Elves, the political faction don’t exist is wild.

It’s almost like they’ve been present in almost every single faction. Including BfA

1 Like